Lets get rid of them.

I'm a nice person if you know me, but if you're a stranger you might better watch your back, I don't let any disrespect slide. Because the moment you overstep that boundary, You will see with your own eyes all of your precious little things gone, all lit up on fire and my presence will haunt you till I kill you with my bare hands. - Kymera "Lilith" le Roux. (mission 081, September 12th, 2014)

Author note: I decided to add songs to all my chapters from now on! Will give you some good recommendations and adds to the vibes 🎶

I was in the meeting room, everyone was finally there. "You know we can sit back and let the liberals do their thing but it still won't be a safe place for democracy here. We also know her name. Finally!" I looked at Gaz and Price "I'll let the pros finish this." I said it in my most respectful tone

 Price just nodded "Alright everyone. We know she is a woman, She's from Argentina and has mass production of cocaine. Her name is Leanna Sarango" 

Price gave everyone a map of information, I was reading till I saw something that made me raise my eyebrows "What the fuck price, She's working with China?"

 Price stroked his beard and just shooked his head "she's working with one of the biggest producers in the pharmacy branch of Asia. The owner is Simin young from that company. those fuckers make them cheap, fast, and an unbearable amount in a small amount of time." No wonder she works with them, she was a smart bitch. 

If it wasn't my job I would have gone into her world a long time ago, the power is like eating an apple of Satan, but it won't go well most of the time. 

I had a brilliant idea. "Let me go to China. We will take out the CEO and his heir, underboss whoever knows his secret, and burn that factory down. This cuts off her cocaine production for a good while if she doesn't have a second friend somewhere." 

Gaz asked me a question that I knew my gut had an answer to "What and who would her second friend be?" 

My mind instantly went for "Vietnam, I heard she also sells heroin, Vietnam has that. I know she gets it there because people like Frank Lucas also did. And if we look in his documents we can see a link with his wife Eva and Leanna." 

Soap was in disbelief, his body language and face gave that look "Question kymera, How did you even know this?" I just shrugged "Classified documents and some snooping around at the CIA headquarters." 

I gave a small smile even a small smile people's faces lit up and said miss Carlito to me, she's like my grandma. Gosh, I miss her advice and food. "Send me to China, I can deal with it in one night, and then we will continue our discussion about Vietnam." 

Price laughed "Over my dead body you will go alone, everyone in this room is joining. We don't even have a visual of how well-guarded his factory is. Next up 100 of his men are shooting you." 

How impulsive of me, I could handle them all tho, though why doesn't no one take that seriously? I did many more of these missions alone. I've been used as a spy, bait, and more I was astonished at this type of job. 

And there we were on the plane, for a little over 8 hours, it is a special military plane so it was twice as fast as normal planes. for me, it was enough time to braid my hair, redo my lashes and read some books. 

This plane had some bunkbeds and there I was with a mirror gripped tight between my legs and a tweezer with some super good glue and individual lashes. My lash tech learned me to do it myself for situations like these, I was done within an hour, and almost everyone was asleep. I also felt tired and eventually didn't braid my hair.