Part 14

::EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT HERE ON OUT::

"I'm home!" You announced, hanging up your purse, throwing off your heavy winter coat, stomping your shoes to clear them of the snow.

"We got packages!" Your son hollered from a bedroom.

"Did you open them?" You tossed your shoes off to the side before making your way to the kitchen.

Dinner first, then you'd change.

"Nah." Mikey's voice made you pause, startled. "We set 'em up in your room."

Stunned you closed the fridge, walking back to the sounds of kids, video games, and apparently-

"Angelo?" It took you back seeing him on the floor of your son's room.

He didn't look away from the screen, face screwed up in concentration, his arms moving his controller in the direction he wanted his character to go. Tongue sticking out just a little as he forehead wrinkled further, legs twitching.

"What are you doing here?" You crossed your arms, leaning against the doorframe.

"Uh." He sent a glance your way, gave a little shout, arms moving violently to the other side.

Your oldest and youngest burst into laughter. Your middle son on the floor beside Mikey seemed far more in control of the situation.

"I guess," He twitched again. Let a curse slip out. Sighed in relief. "You know, Leo told us that the kids are home alone." He shot his controller forward, froze. Deflated suddenly. "Anyway." He set the controller down, finally looking at you. "So we all kind of agreed to just keep an eye on them."

You clicked your tongue, lips pursed. "I see."

Mikey looked confused. "Are you mad?"

"No." You waved his concern off. Rolled your eyes. "Unless the boys hate having you here?" You looked at each kid's horrified expression.

"Mom!" Your middle son glared at you. "It's bromance. You can't come between that."

That earned a laugh, seeing Mikey pull your son into his arms, defending their need to hang out. "Okay." You grinned, "I guess we can get something more official going. But!" Finger held up, "you guys need to let me know what's going on. It isn't fun coming home to unknowns."

"Yes, ma'am!" Mikey preened, all smiles as your son tried to pry himself out of the mutants grip.

"Did we finish homework?" You shouted, walking away.

A chorus of yes and you could hear the video game start back up. Opening the fridge you grabbed a pre-made sandwich, baloney and mayo. You grimaced before biting down onto it, tossing the ziplock.

"Imma take a shower." You announced, walking back to your room to grab pajamas.

"Okay." The boys chorused.

"If you gotta take a shit do it now!" You hollered, hearing the bathroom door close moments later.

Chewing on your sandwich you pulled out your phone from its pocket, emptying the rest of your work supplies, hanging up your badge.

A text from Leo.

How was work?

You swallowed, eyeing your sandwich. Two more bites, probably. Uneventful. You typed, You?

You set your phone down, pulling out sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Your phone vibrated as you swallowed the last bit of food, hearing the toilet flush.

"Wash your hands!" You reminded, unlocking the screen.

Eyes widening. You felt yourself flush, looking around to be sure no one else could see the video on your phone.