•17•

"Jisung?" Changbin said as he walked into the room, knocking softly before he entered.

"Shhh, he's asleep," was the whispered answer that came from the phone on his nightstand.

"Min?" Jisung mumbled at the sound of the voice, still not fully awake.

"Shhh, go back to sleep Sungie," Minho said and jisung just rolled over, falling back into his dead sleep.

Changbin picked the phone up off the nightstand and walked into the hallway with it.

"I'm ch-" he started but Minho cut him off.

"I don't think chan wants me to know your name, and I'm fine just calling you spearb, for now at least," Minho assured.

"Chan can shove it, I'm Changbin, I assume you're Minho?" Changbin said with a proud smirk on his face.

"Yep, that's me. What time do you think you'll have jisung here?" Minho asked.

"Probably just whenever he wakes up and gets ready, I'll make him text you when we're on the way," Changbin said.

"I just wanted to thank you for everything you're doing for him... he deserves it and chan and I sometimes get too caught up to see when something's wrong so it's nice to know he's got someone looking out for him, I worry about him a lot," Changbin continued.

"Oh... um... yeah... I care about him a lot, I just want to make sure he's doing okay..." Minho stuttered, a bit flustered from all the thanks he had been getting from the group that had once been, or still is, his idol.

Changbin ended the call and walked into Jisung's room, gently waking the younger.

When jisung realized he would get to go to Minho's he shot out of bed to take a shower and get ready.

He was at the door in less than ten minutes, eagerly trying to usher Changbin out of it.

He noticed changbin's amused laugh as he locked the apartment door behind him.

The drive was a lot shorter than either of them expected and soon they were walking up the stairs to Minho's building.

~~

"Felix! Get out!" Minho said as he pushed Felix back out of the doorway, into the hallway, shoving just a little too hard and sending the blond onto his butt.

"Ah! I'm offended! What could be more important than hanging out with your best friend?!?" Felix exclaimed dramatically, his hand over his heart.

"I have someone coming over," Minho sighed, trying to get Felix to get the message.

"Ooh~ is your boy toy coming visit?" Felix wiggled his eyebrows, teasing evident in his voice.

"Something like that." He said with an eye roll lightly kicking Felix down the hall as there was a gasp from right next to the stairwell.

"Is that all I am to you Minho??? A boy toy???" Jisung exclaimed, joking evident by the massive smile across his entire face.

"No way! You're so much more than a boy toy!" Minho rolled his eyes, still trying to kick Felix, who was frozen in shock.

He felt Felix scramble up to his feet.

"I'm sorry, that was so embarrassing, but Minho when you mentioned a guy you like I didn't think you meant a literal idol we've been a fan of for years," Felix whisper yelled the last part.

"Yeah, that's why I didn't tell you, now will you please leave my apartment," Minho continued to insist.

"Yeah yeah, I'll leave you and your boyfriend to it, once again I'm sorry you guys," Felix turned to jisung. It was at that moment he made eye contact with Changbin.

Their gazes met for just a bit too longer before Felix blushed deep red and pushed past the boys, running down the stairs.

"I'm really sorry about that, I'd say he's not usually like that but I'd be lying," Minho said, pushing the door to his apartment open and gesturing them inside.

Changbin shook his head and gave a small wave goodbye.

"I'll be back for you later, just text me if you're ready to get picked up early," Changbin said and jisung nodded, bouncing eagerly into Minho's apartment.

As soon as the door closed behind him he launched himself at Minho, suffocating the older in a hug.