•24•

Minho had hugged Felix goodbye and boarded his plane many hours ago and now he was sitting in a cab, anxiously shifting in his seat, wanting to see his jisung as soon as possible.

He nervously pressed the button in the elevator, even though he knew that the boys were still on their way home from a show, he was bubbling with anticipation.

He sat on the edge of Jisung's bed, his bags discarded to the side in favor of distracting himself on his phone.

About half an hour later he heard voices in the hallway and stood up to greet jisung, which proved to be a bad idea because as soon as the door opened Jisung had tackled Minho back onto the bed with all the force of an NFL linebacker.

There was no pause of processing or even shock, his body reacted instantly, flying over to Minho and suffocating him in a hug.

He pressed their lips together, to which Minho responded by adjusting them to be in a sitting position, with jisung in Minho's lap.

They pulled apart and Minho glanced at the doorway, seeing the other two watching them with amused smiles on their faces.

Eventually the door clicked closed and jisung and Minho were once again alone.

"How did you-? When did you-? I- I don't even know what to say- I missed you so much Min!" Jisung exclaimed, burying himself into another hug.

"Chan asked me to a few days ago, I got here not that long ago, chan hyung bought my ticket, I missed you too Sungie," Minho smiled, kissing the younger's forehead.

Jisung was tired and as much as he protested because he wanted to stay up to talk with Minho, he was pushed into bed and cuddled until he shut up.

"Jisung-ah?" Minho asked softly.

"Yeah?" Jisung also whispered, turning to look at him, their eyes meeting in the darkness.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Minho asked.

"Yes!" Jisung tried to keep quiet, mostly failing, throwing himself farther into Minho's arms, connecting their lips again.

It was magical, the two boys felt at home in each other's arms even though they were thousands of miles away from where they truly lived.

That's when they knew:

They were each other's homes.

~the end~