•21•

"Guys! Isn't he just perfect!" Jisung said as they got in the car.

"Are you going to tell us everything or what?" Changbin said, turning to look at jisung expectantly.

"Okay okay, well he made food and I slept for most of it, his cats are adorable, but the interesting part that you guys probably want to know, we kissed. Well I kissed him, he pushed me away, but he said that he wasn't rejecting me and said that he did like me but he wanted me to make a move when I'm not sleep deprived and dehydrated and upset, he basically said to kiss him again when I'm better because he didn't want to take advantage of me being emotional, uggh have you ever met someone so perfect in your life? He is just so... perfect," Jisung rambled.

"Bro? You kissed him?" Changbin exclaimed loudly.

"Yeah! And then we cuddled last night, he sang to me, well he's sang me to sleep before but not in person, his voice is gorgeous, he's gorgeous," Jisung said.

"My baby's all grown up," chan said, wiping a fake tear but keeping his eyes on the road as they approached their apartment.

"Han, have you told him about the world tour yet, I know you guys aren't official but if you're going to be in America for four months, you should probably work something out with him first," chan said.

"I know, I'll talk to him... I was kind of hoping to bring him on an official date before then, but it might just have to wait," Jisung sighed, looking at his feet.

"Mmk, well I know we haven't told you, but Changbin wanted to get that Felix kid tickets to one of our shows in the city and so we just got enough for all four of them," chan also supplied and Changbin blushed.

"Oh! I'm sure he'll love that!" Jisung exclaimed.

Jisung was vaguely aware that he probably wouldn't get another chance to talk to him about it so he sent him a text message telling him about the tickets, and asking if they could call later in the day, where he planned to bring up the tour.

~~

"So... he's nice," Felix said.

"Yeah, he's great, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you, I just didn't want to get ahead of myself, I really like him Felix," Minho replied.

"You two are cute together, so just for when you make your move, he has the best friend seal of approval," Felix smiled cheekily.

"Oh! He just texted me, apparently the guys got all four of us tickets to a show they are having soon in the city," Minho said and saw Felix's face light up.

"Damn, j.one having a crush on you has PERKS, free 3racha tickets??? Count me in???" Felix exclaimed as he hopped up onto the counter.

~~

"Hey sung-ah," Minho said as he picked up the phone.

"Hey... Minho I have to talk to you about something..." Jisung started.

"Yes?" Minho was nervous, his mind was running a million miles an hour thinking about every possibility there could be.

"3racha is going on an American tour soon, probably in about three months, this means that I'll be in the u.s for probably five or six months... I probably won't be able to talk much before or during it either..." Jisung said.

"Hannie, you're a busy guy, I get that, if I wasn't prepared for that, I wouldn't have signed up to be involved with you," Minho reassured.

"Uggh, you are literally the perfect guy," Jisung replied, falling back into his chair.

"I could argue that my guy is more perfect, but I don't think you'd let me (because you're perfect)" Minho whispered the last part with a small laugh that jisung reciprocated.

Jisung felt the tug in his heart as he knew that he probably wouldn't be able to see Minho in person for quite a while and chances are that their nighttime calls would also get increasingly rare, but he appreciated all the time he got while he still could.