2,12: "Four families in one house"

Word Count: 1,579 Words

"YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH OF THEM!"

"WHY NOT?"

"I NEED THE CLOAK TO HIDE ASTER!"

"THE WEASLEY'S KNOW YOU HAVE A KID!"

"BUT THE GREENGRASS'S DON'T!" Jamie takes a minute to take a deep breath, "Look, we'll just take turns, yeah? But now, I'll be needing the cloak. That's only fair."

"HURRY YOUR ASS UP! WE NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW!" Blaise Zabini shouts from the living area, which was downstairs and right beside the sets of stairs that connect to the second floor.

"Language!" Tonks reminds Blaise as she was in the kitchen, preparing a final breakfast for the three children under her roof before their fourth year at Hogwarts.

➳ ➳

The three kids were done packing, and now the twins were waiting for the Weasleys to arrive, and Blaise was waiting for the Greengrass family to pick him up.

A loud bang was coming from the gray metal bars, and all the kids went outside the house, including Tonks to see who was there.

"So we greet each other by blasting one's house gate now?" Jamie heartily approaches the Weasleys as if they were a part of her family as Ron runs to her and gives her a big hug.

"We thought no one was home." Ron replies.

"Never knew you had a girlfriend, Ron." A much taller, and older boy jokes right behind Ron as soon as he and Jamie separate from the hug.

"Why didn't you tell us?" A second person adds, looking similar as fuck to the first person.

Jamie guffaws in laughter, and Ron has his face on fire.

"She's not my girlfriend." Ron states, "Jamie, this is Fred, and George; my brothers. Fred, George, this is Jamie Potter; my...friend." He shrugs and greets Harry, and Tonks, then reaches Blaise, which was an interaction of sorts.

"Hi." Blaise greets.

"Hello." Ron greets back.

"Zabini."

"Weasley."

And they both shake each other's hands, and enter Tonks' house at different times.

"Hi." Jamie greets at the tiny girl with the same hair shade as herself. She looks to Jamie and replies, partly coolly, and partly nervously, "Hello."

Jamie nods and walks with the girl inside the house.

"So..." Jamie starts, but gestures to the girl to say her name, "Oh, it's Ginny."

"So Ginny," Jamie repeats, "I've learned something from someone that you might've had a crush on Harry."

Ginny's eyes pop out, "What? No I don't! That's crazy! Who told you that?" She freaks out.

"So you actually do." Jamie smiles, "Bet you'd make a great sister-in-law." Ginny smiles at the statement and hugs Jamie into a five-second hug.

"Just date some decent guys and Harry's gonna be obsessed with you." Jamie whispers to Ginny.

"Thanks for the advice." Ginny giggles before running off to her parents.

Then at the same time, a loud bang, and followed by a cloud of dust had come out of the fireplace, showing a fourteen year old blonde girl with ocean eyes that was showing confusion, a twelve year old girl with brown hair and walnut brown eyes, showing fear as the child looks up to her parents who were just as confused as her.