𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 - 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

First Christmas with your girlfriends and their families

Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff x Reader, smut, praise and degrading kink, choking, oral sex, vaginal fingering, threesome.

Words Count: 1800+  Chapter: 1/2

a/n: this one has continuation, the next and last chapter, enjoy my little dirty persons

Nat was shopping the last gifts for her family, Wanda already bought the present for her twin and you already bought their presents

But Nat always leaves everything to the last minute, that's why she was alone shopping on the 24th of december as you and the witch stay at home watching movies.

"I bet Nat is going insane with all the people on the shopping today." you said as you cuddle on top of the brunette.

"Oh my god, yes, but that's what she gets for left the presents to the last, she should had come with us last week." giggling at the thought of your girlfriend losing her mind of not founding anything.

"I know, we made on time thank god."

The three of you are going to Yelena's house to Christmas dinner, her and her wife Kate are hosting.

So it was Natasha's parents and Wanda's twin, you were so glad to have someone else to spend it, and that their families take it so well your poly relationship.

You and Wanda were watching the proposal, your favorite movie, cuddling warmly on the couch waiting for Natasha to come.

Trying to get comfier, your knee pressed your girlfriend's core, a little whimper scaped from her mouth, you acted like nothing happened, just to hide that the fact that her little moan turned you on.

Wanda began to rub your back, but her hands lowered to your ass, squeezing it and pushing you up.

"What are you trying to do, witchy?" you playfully say as Wanda up her eyebrows and pouted.

"Nothing." you knew she was horny, the way she was trying to moved her hips under you confirmed that.

"Mhm." you just lay down again, focusing on the movie.

Maybe fifteen minutes later, Wanda was still trying to rock her hips, so your hand that was on her waist went down, grabbing her hip, pressing it to the couch.

A dry groan left her throat, but before she could say something you moved to her inner thigh, teasing her caressing it.

She was only wearing a baggy tshirt and panties, what made things easier for you, your index finger tracing random shapes on her skin, feeling the goosebumps appear.

Slowly approaching her core, feeling her heat, you love teasing Wanda, how easily she could get frustrated, she was different from Nat, if you tease the redhead she wouldn't waste any minute to put you in place.