𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 - 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐱 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

You met a pair of twin sisters, without even know that, not until they both give you the best night of your life.

Natasha Romanoff x Lucy x Reader, smut, threesome, vaginal fingering, oral sex, strap on, dirty talk, public sex, choking

Words count: 2600+

a/n: sorry for not updating at time! this is... okay you'll see later, make me proud<3

 okay you'll see later, make me proud<3

The music resounded in your ears, every Friday you went to the same bar, G-Lounge, a women's bar

You always ended up sleeping with someone, without pressure or anything, just the enjoyment of one night. You were not one of those looking for something more, just the pleasure of another woman.

This Friday was like any other, having a negroni at the bar, looking for a girl for tonight, until you came across a redhead dancing alone on the dance floor.

Without wasting time you got up from your stool and walked slowly towards her without taking her eyes off her. When she saw you, she formed a smirk on her face.

You started to dance with her, leaving very little space between your bodies, the music was slow, the kind that encourages you to sin.

One of her hands went to your neck, drawing you to stick her body in her dance. Her head slipping into your neck to leave a kiss under your ear.

"Are you alone tonight?" she whispered, her hot breath crashing into you.

"Not anymore." you smirk, placing one of your hands on her hips, passing one of your legs through hers.

She moaned in your ear at the contact, moving her face to kiss you, no one had never kissed you as good as at that moment.

Your tongues fighting inside your mouth as your hand went to the nape of her neck to deepen the kiss, stealing a moan from you as she bit down on your lower lip.

Breaking away from you with a smirk on her face, turning around so that her back is against your front. Her bottom rubbing against you as she looked over her shoulder at you.