𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 - 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Y/N has a new idea to spice things up with her girlfriend, Natasha.

Natasha Romanoff x Reader, smut, praise and degrading kink, strap on, dirty talk, blindfolding, tied hands, wax kink,

Words Count: 2000+

a/n: I NEED TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE, enjoy<3

"Come on Nat, it'll be fun!" you tried to convince your girlfriend to tried a new thing in the bedroom

"Why you?" she rolled her eyes.

"Cause I know how to do this!" you shout out.

"Okay okay, calm down, grab the keys, we're going to shop the things then." she groan as you grabbed the keys of her corvette.

"Thanks, baby, I love you." you tiptoed to give her a kiss on the cheek.

In the ride to your favorite shop, Natasha tried to hide her excitement for your new idea, you two have been exploring your fantasies and kinks, and since you fullfil one of hers, it was her turn to do one for you.

But it was one of hers too.

Natasha parked and went to your said, opening the door for you, she offered her hand which you took happily.

You two began to frequent this sex shop in the last few months, becoming one of your favorites, both of you even had a purchase card.

"Look this, it's smell like vainilla." you said reading the label.

"That's a good one, what about this." Natasha took one of chocolate.

"We should take both." She smiled proudly at you, putting the two candles on the basket.

"Let's go to see the lubricants."

You two choose one for the cold and one for the hot sensation. With all you need you went to pay, until you saw a red and black big thick strap on and could only imagine it on Natasha's.

She was paying with her card, so you said to her that wait for you in the car because you needed to ask something to Jodie, the girl that always helped you both everytime you went to buy something, so it wasn't strange for her.

You took the toy and went to pay with cash so Natasha doesn't get a notification on her phone about your purchase. You put it on your purse and went to the car.

"So? you're ready to go home?" She asked you once you were seated.

"Yeah, uhm,"

"What, baby?" she turned to look at you with smile.

"Starbucks?" you smile shyly.

"Of course, detka, let's go."

Natasha always fulfilled your whims, so now with you white mocha and her iced caramel coffee, you ride to your home more than happy.