𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

You work as a babysitter for Scarlett Johansson's sweet daughter, you really like her, but you like her mommy much more.

Scarlett Johansson x Reader, smut, oral sex, vaginal fingering, slapping, choking, spit kink, praise and degrading kink, mommy kink, strap on, dirty talk, squirting.

Words Count: 3200+

a/n: oh I couldn't wait anymore to post this, this is dirtier than the first one so u can imagine ;) make me proud and comment<3

It had been six months since you were working as a babysitter of Scarlett Johansson's daughter, your crush and your gay awakening since you were ten years old, the first time you watched her in the screen as black widow

Rose was the sweetest girl on the planet, always telling you how much she likes you, how much she loves playing with you and how her mommy was happier since you're working for her.

And that was confusing, because how a twenty-year-old girl could make the wonderful actress, Scarlett fucking Johansson, happy.

Today was a day like any other, entering through the front door, since she had given you a key in case she couldn't open it. Going straight to the kitchen to prepare Rose's breakfast and meeting the actress one there.

"Good morning, Miss Johansson." You smiled at her and she returned a cold look, erasing the curve of your lips. She must be in a bad mood.

"Good morning, Y/N" she said in rough tone as she walked off to her office, so you proceeded to make some pancakes for little Rose.

Once everything was ready, you went upstairs to her room to wake her up, caressing her hair, listening to her little whimpers coming out of her little body.

"Good morning, sweet girl, it's time to get up." you caressed her cheek and she smiled with her closed eyes.

"Hi, Y/N/N" Rose got up to hug you and give you a kiss on the cheek, there was no doubt that she liked you, when every morning and most of the time she wanted to hug you or give you kisses.

The two of you went to the bathroom, with you taking her hand so she can brush her face and her teeth, then to go eat breakfast.

You went downstairs with Rose picked up, placing her on a stool at the kitchen island, leaving the pancakes and chocolate in front of her, sitting in the next stool with your freshly brewed coffee.

"Hello, my precious girl, how did you sleep?" Scarlett appeared through the door, walking up to her daughter giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Hi, mommy, very good and Y/N/N woke me up with caresses on my hair." said the girl smiling and giggling, her smile infected me.

"Oh yeah? I bet Y/N is a pretty good at caresses." You choked on your coffee hearing the older woman say that.

"Y/N/N you spilled your coffee!" Rose said laughing, accompanied by her mother's laughter.