𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 - 𝐓𝐡é𝐫è𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Thérèse, you sister-in-law, always had a crush on you, one night she told you her little secret.

Thérèse Raquin x Reader, smut, masturbation, vaginal fingering, praise kink, oral sex, overstimulation, squirting.

Words Count: 2400+

a/n: so I saw a lot of bad comments on tiktok and it down me a little, but I'm trying to not pay attention to that, if you don't like this kind of writing don't read it and that's all! It's not necessary comment bad things.

You were in your room reading a book placidly, drinking herbal tea while you enjoyed your husband's trip out of town, you had never liked him anyway, rather, his sister.

Your sister-in-law was the one you liked, but they would burned alive knowing that you liked a woman, for everyone it was a sin, for you the purest thing in the world, but those are just opinions.

Someone knocked on your door, so you put down the poetry book and got up to open it, cursing the dress you had to wear, why so many layers of clothes? it was very uncomfortable.

"Coming" you said before opening, "Oh, Thérèse, come in." the brunette entered, she looked beautiful today, with her white dress with brown details and her loose wavy hair.

"Hi, I wanted to know if you, if you wanted..." she bit her lip, nervous at your presence.

"If I what, darling?" You gave her a warm look, you loved how nervous she got, you enjoyed it a lot.

"If you wanted us to drink my brother's whiskey tonight, taking advantage of the fact that he's gone for a few days and you know we're not allowed to drink, it's to take advantage of the fact that the men aren't here and I-" you silenced her babbling by putting your index finger on his soft pink lips.

"Of course, come here at eleven, when everyone else is sleeping." She looked at you from below, being taller than her, what made you think of how frustrated you always left her.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Just like that, she walked out the door and you kept drinking your tea, thinking of all the ways you wanted to take Thérèse.

It was about to show eleven on the clock when two knocks resounded on the door, without asking you let the brunette in, who slipped in with a candle and a giant bottle of whiskey in her hands.

"Oh" she pant, "I thought someone would see me." she said as she took a deep breath, touching her chest with one hand.

"Don't be silly, Thérèse, they've all slept since seven." you giggled, taking the bottle from her hand to sit on the bed, inviting her to do the same.

The brunette walked slowly to sit on the bed next to you, settling down a few inches from you.

This was one of the times that she got so nervous spending time with you, it's not like you didn't know each other or anything, you already spent several afternoons together, cooking, sewing, washing and doing all the housewife things.