𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 - 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭

Wanda knows that she failed her last exam, she showed up without having studied, what she also knows, is that her favorite professor is disappointed, so she has to make it up to her.

Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff, smut, vaginal fingering, praise and degrading kink, choking, masturbation, dirty talk, overstimulation, orgasm denial, hair pulling.

Words count: 2300+

Wanda had shown up to take her literature exam without having studied, not because she didn't want to, she was one of the best students in the entire university and Miss Romanoff's favorite

She just forgot, disappointing her favorite teacher, feeling bad about it.

Natasha, in addition to being stressed by having to do more than ten lectures a week, her perfect student was failing her.

The student who always present her essays and exams on time, the one who helped her carry her things to her office and with whom she had wet dreams almost every night.

It was no surprise to Natasha that she liked Wanda, the girl was totally beautiful and perfectly her type. In addition to the fact that she sometimes showed herself with those slightly revealing outfits that left a lot to imagination.

And she was always looking for a way to stay after class, either with a question or just to tell her some fun fact, which she found very adorable.

She knew that Wanda liked her, her looks weren't discreet at all, she shamelessly undressed her in front of the whole class.

One smirk at her and Wanda was already squeezing her thighs, and this could be seen clearly since she was sitting right in front of her desk.

Every time she goes with her short skirts, Natasha can't help but devour her with her gaze, discreetly while everyone do her lecture.

One day Wanda had stayed after class to clear up some doubts, sitting next to her at the desk, her bare thighs almost touching hers, and Natasha couldn't resist placing her hand on them, squeezing it and listening to the sweet moan that scape out of Wanda's mouth.

After that, she knew she had to be with her one way or another, how could a mere sound from her leave her so frustrated? How could a twenty year old girl have her like that?

She didn't know if it was because of the fact that Wanda was younger or the interest she showed, the attention she sought or the simple fact that her beauty incited her to sin.

Today, a Friday like any other, in the last class of the day, Literature 101 of Professor Romanoff, Wanda was perfectly seated in her chair in front of her desk.

In one of her short skirts, her thigh-high stockings, and a black shirt, she was beautiful and fucking hot.

Natasha's first thought was how good her student would look tied up and bending over on her desk. Not very appropriate of her, but that only stayed in a little place of her mind.