𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Wanda is a little too handsy with you.

Natasha Romanoff x Reader, smut, jealousy, dirty talk, strap on, praise and degrading kink, choking, slapping, spit kink, mommy kink

Words count: 1800+

a/n: is short but,, iykyk

You and Wanda always been close, since you came to the compound a year ago, you became friends and the connection you two have was instantly

You and Wanda always been close, since you came to the compound a year ago, you became friends and the connection you two have was instantly. Being the youngers of all of them make it easily.

She knew how much you liked Natasha even before you realize, so she was the one who helped you to get with her.

And her plan was successful, because you an Natasha were dating for six months now.

You two were making the breakfast, only you, her and Natasha were on the compound since the rest went on a mission. Your girlfriend stayed up until sunrise making paperwork so she didn't wake up at same time as you.

So now with Wanda decided to make for the three of you a full breakfast.

You were thinking of how Nat isn't giving you the same attention as always, Wanda turned around to look at you, leaving the white mugs on the counter.

"You're thoughts are too loud." you smiled shyly.

"Sorry it's just.." you debate yourself if tell her or not.

"You can talk to me, babes, you know I'll help you in everything."

"I know, Wands, it's just Nat isn't paying so much attention to me, she's always busy with work and her mission, which is okay cause she always success on everything but I don't know." you said looking at the floor, thinking if you're overreacting.

"Hey I know that feeling and it's totally valid, you're not overreacting," Wanda walked closer to you, "you two have been.." she made the gesture with her hands making you burst in laugh.

"Oh my god, you can say it you know?" you said catching your breath.

"Yeah okay you understand it, so?" she tilt her head waiting for you.

"No, it passed like a month since the last time we fucked and I'm so frustrated." you groaned.

"Oh god, that's to much, I didn't think that Natasha would last three days without sex." she said giggling.

"I know me either," you bit your lip "I'm always trying to seduce her you know, but she doesn't even look at me, the other day I just spend the whole day naked and she didn't touch me, Wands."

It was good getting out of you, you were so bad and frustrated, and you already talked to Nat about this, but she just excused with work things.

"That's really bad," Wanda grab the pan to make scrambled eggs "what if, uhm no no." she just shaked her head trying to get out the idea that just popped out.