𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬 - 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐱 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡

Does anyone really know the relationship this two actress have?

Scarlett Johansson x Elizabeth Olsen, smut, strap on, choking, orgasm denial, oral sex(strap), dirty talk, praise and degrading kink, spanking, CUFFS USE, hair pulling

Words Count: 1800+

a/n: where I live is 23:54 so I'm on time today!!! sorry for the late update, I hope you like this, I know you'll do, make me proud

Flashes everywhere on the red carpet, the Infinity War premiere is a success. Elizabeth was dressed in a beautiful, shimmering dark green dress, with a revealing neckline and cut over the right thigh and her straight brunette hair with some blonde strands unbound.

She was stunning, the flashes loved her, with her poses and her brilliant smile, she stole all the public's attention.

Then Scarlett came behind her, wearing a sleeveless, knee length cream shimmery dress also with a slit on the right thigh and her blonde hair with some waves touching her shoulders.

Both posed at each end of the carpet, until they met to take photos together, both exploded the social media seconds after the photos were published.

Heading inside they were able to greet each other properly.

"Good night, Liz." Scarlett said as she leaned over to leave a kiss on her cheek.

"Good night, Scar, you look so pretty in that dress." The older one blushed at her compliment, thanking her to then whisper in her ear.

"It'll look prettier when you'll take it off." now the young was blushing.

Just a few people knew about the really relationship that they both have, the relationship off cameras.

Already sitting in their respective seats, at different tables, they tried to make their looks as discreet as possible.

An hour had already passed and after some exchange of messages the two would meet in the bathroom in a few minutes. They couldn't last that long without each other.

Scarlett was already there, making sure no one else entered but her lover, Elizabeth.

Who knocked twice to let her know that she was there, entering and smashing her against the door, initiating a passionate kiss, for having missed her lips for so long.

Not so much, since they'd both been together all day, but it still felt like a long time.

"God, I missed your kisses so much." Elizabeth groans in her lips.

"Me too, baby." Scar started to walk back, getting the two into one of the bathroom cubicles. "This fucking dress," she said angrily that she couldn't touch her girlfriend properly.

"I though that you like it."

"Yes, but I want to touch you now." Scarlett was leaving wet kisses on her neck, carefully to not leave marks though.