𝐆𝐮𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 - 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Natasha trains you and it all turns out at your favor, when she help you to fulfill one of your fantasies

Natasha Romanoff x Reader, smut, choking, dirty talk, praise and degrading kink, vaginal fingering, GUN USE⚠️

Words count: 2100+

a/n: this is... lmao i had so much trouble to publish this, thanks to Scarlysslut for calming through my crisis, I'm on date again now, make me proud

 lmao i had so much trouble to publish this, thanks to Scarlysslut for calming through my crisis, I'm on date again now, make me proud

Natasha was in the shooting room, practicing target shooting with her weapons, points, strategies, charges and everything else. You always found her hot, but seeing her with a gun in her hand unleashed your most primitive instincts.

You didn't know why, it just happened. And she turned you on, a lot, so much so that seeing her practicing from afar you had to go to your room to fix the wet problem between your legs.

A mission appeared in your agenda and therefore in hers. You didn't have much practice in weapons since you had powers so Natasha offered to train you before leaving without knowing anything.

"Well, Y/N, look, do you see the mannequin?" She asks me as she points in front of us at the similar body with the white circles and red dot in the center, I nod "Okay, aim the gun at the dot."

You do as she tells you, trying to get the gun to line up center. Natasha perches behind you, putting on your goggles and headphone to muffle the sound of the shot.

She pulls it to the side to whisper in your ear, "Shoot." and her voice comes out so seductively that you almost melt on the spot. She puts it in place and moves to the side for you to take your shot.

You sighed and pulled the trigger, greatly missing not just the red dot but the entire mannequin.

"I'm not going to be able to learn, Natasha, I don't have the same precision as you for this, clearly." You rolled my eyes to put the headphones down, leaving them dangling around your neck.

"It's your first shot, besides, I've been handling guns since I was six years old Y/N, obviously you're not going to have my precision, nobody does." she points with her head, indicating that you have to try again.

And so for the next hour, missing as the best, but now you at least hit the mannequin, not in the center but well, better than nothing, right?

"I'm tired, I can't even hit the second line!" You growl in despair, you get stressed by not being able to do things right and not only that, You're frustrated, very frustrated.

And that's her fault. She is dressed in a black top, revealing her ripped abdomen and biceps, distracting you from whatever task you have to do, her hair in a braid and her legs covered in a tight black clasp, leaving everything to your imagination.