ONE. and that's is what you missed

ALEXA ROMANO had success written all over her

ALEXA ROMANO had success written all over her. There was nothing that could crack the girl in any aspect of her life. She always seemed to have the answers to sticky situations and because of that and the impending doom of the internet, she decided to move on up.

Her best friends Della James and Chase Matthews had moved on from Do Something and Alexa couldn't blame them.

It was a dream Alexa had and once she grabbed it she was also ready to move on at some point.

Especially when all three members of Do Something had split off and gone to different colleges.

Della moved to Florida to work in the medical field and Chase moved to California to pursue the film industry as a director and editor.

As for Alexa? She took on the business side of things. She stayed in Seattle and went to college there. She graduated from Seattle University with a degree in Communications and Media along with a degree in Business Analytics.

And with those two degrees Alexa was able to create her own successful business.

Do Something.

Cliché or whatever, but Do Something would always be Alexa's first step into the real world and she wouldn't let a legacy like that die out so soon.

Do Something was one of, if not the best, beauty companies.

Who would've thought that Alexa Romano, the girl who hated the idea of love and all things of that sort, would have a 60 million dollar company for beauty products?

Alexa Romano was a successful businesswoman and nothing could stop her whatsoever.

She still lived in Seattle and she now lived in the Bushwell Plaza in her own apartment, with her furniture, and her own... everything.

Okay, to answer a plethora of questions. No, Alexa hadn't run into Carly Shay or Freddie Benson since she'd gotten her own place.

She was a businesswoman for crying out loud. She was barely home as it was. But she home for the time being and she was ready to get back to what she knew best.