THREE. ido not

ALEXA HATED weddings

ALEXA HATED weddings. If she were to get married she would have a small venue, pretty flowers, possibly two bridesmaids, and close family members. That's all.

She explained all of this to Freddie after she was practically being forced to go to Nevel Papperman's wedding.

And she only agreed because she was a changed person. She was mature, she wasn't going to hold any grudges towards him. He was a kid. She was a kid. Things change.

Regardless, she continued to talk about her dream wedding with Freddie as they made their way towards Spencer's apartment.

She wore a green off the shoulder dress with a slit that stopped right at the top of her knee. She wasn't the bride of course, but she was going to look good being a bridesmaid.

As for Freddie, it didn't matter what he wore because it was a basic suit. He loved weddings. He had the "wedding fever" and Millicent wasn't going to let Freddie fall for someone to get divorced within 14 months.

"Who's ready for a really fun wedding?" Carly asked.

"You despise Nevel." Spencer said, "I thought you'd be upset about going to his wedding."

"Of course I'm upset. My sworn enemy wants to make me miserable by flaunting his happiness, but I'm going to make him miserable by flaunting mine."

"Are you sure you wouldn't be happier just staying at home?" Spencer asked.

"I know I would." Alexa smiled, "I think I would rather be wine drunk that face that man ever again."

Now, she was a changed person, but that only meant she wasn't going to mock the guy to his face.

"If I stay home... he wins."

"What did Nevel do to make you like this, and how can I be more like him?" Millicent asked.

"He wrote shit reviews about iCarly, hacked her website, and tried to kiss both of us on multiple occasions." Alexa answered, "Never got to try the tapenade that day."

They continued on with how horrible Nevel was and eventually made it to the rehearsal. They learned that they would have to wear robot suits to the actual wedding because Nevel had an obsession with some game.