FIVE. the curse of webicon

ALEXA ROMANO was never one to hold the word "awkwardness" or any variation of the word close

ALEXA ROMANO was never one to hold the word "awkwardness" or any variation of the word close. If you were being awkward she wasn't going to reciprocate the feeling.

It was actually something she never really felt unless you really pushed her.

"I don't know." She said into the phone, "Do you really think it's a good idea?"

Do Something was a huge part of Alexa's life and she would do anything to change that.

Whenever people thought of Do Something it was either her beauty brand or her webshow with Chase Matthews and Della James. And when the trio had gotten and email from the infamous Webicon had messaged them about how they were being reward with the Achievement of Higher Goals, they were more than hesitant on going to the event... which they've only been to once and didn't have a pleasant experience.

Chase was a highly respected director and working on movies with people with names such as Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler, and many more.

Della was a surgical technician at a hospital in Florida and her only online presence had been her Instagram where she posted pictures of her socks and various cat pictures. She also helped campaign in Alexa's beauty brand every no and then, but mainly the socks and cat photos.

And Alexa, well, been there done that.

"Sounds fun." Della said through the phone, "I mean, we're adults now. I think we can handle petty kidnappings and drama over who's dating who."

Alexa furrowed her brows and held her cup of coffee on her hands as she swiveled in her chair.

"Speaking of," Chase spoke, "never finished telling the story of your one night with Freddie."

Alexa scoffed, "You have sex with one man and it turns into the hot topic of our group chat."

"Alexa." Della called.

"It's whatever." She said, "I had a good time, he had a good time. We're adults. That's just how things work sometimes."

"And no romantic feelings between the two of you?" Chase asked, "Like... none whatsoever?"