EIGHT. remember to forget you

FREDDIE ALWAYS made hisbirthday a bigger event than it should've been, but with him now in a relationship with Pearl, it was on tenfold

Pearl was planning Freddie's party and though he'd mention several times both verbally and figuratively that he wanted to have murder mystery theme, Pearl sat down with Carly, Alexa, and Harper that the theme of the party was crows.

"Everyone knows it no mystery that a group of crows is called a murder. So, naturally he wants a party all about our fine-feathered friends." Pearl explained.

"I highly doubt that's what he meant." Alexa spoke.

"Alexa, I'm his girlfriend. I think I know what he means."

Alexa sighed, "Okay, Pearl. It's called Devil's advocate and people come to these parties where they role-play and wear costumes and figure out who did it. And I would be so happy to play the murderer just so I can playful stab you in the eye." She smiled

Carly shifted in her seat and awkwardly laughed, "I think she means that Freddie is just obsessed with the genre."

"In addition to his obsession with crows." Harper added.

"Devil's advocate, I feel pretty good about this crow idea." Pearl smiled, "And not just because I already bought 400 fake birds that aren't returnable because I got them wet."

"He was very specific in what he wanted." Alexa said, "He sent us a bunch of kits with the Devil's advocate idea to choose from."

"Oh, God, this is so embarrassing. Okay. yeah, I guess we should choose a kit." Pearl said, "But can we all agree he really should've been clearer about which kind of murder he meant?"

"Mm-hmm. Every time I'm watching the local news and they talk about murder, I'm like, "Where are the crows?"." Harper smiled.

Pearl began looking down at Alexa's phone as they scrolled through the different kits. Pearl was pretty adamant about the whole "adding birds" no matter what.

"That's boring." Alexa smiled, "What about Murder at the Disco? Freddie loves Disco."

Carly smiled, "We could wear really fun '70s costumes. It'll be perfect."