NINE. i get so weak in the knees

THREE WEEKS

THREE WEEKS.

That's how long Alexa and Freddie had avoided each other.

For three weeks the duo and ex-couple had no contact with each other. Hadn't spoken on the phone, had seen each other. Absolutely nothing.

But, that was going to change soon.

Alexa had been invited to come over to the Benson's apartment to see Ms. Benson propose to Lewbert... she (Marissa Benson) was willingly going to propose to Lewbert.

And Alexa was dreading it.

She laid face down on her couch as Chase was on FaceTime with the girl, trying to convince her to get up and go to the proposal.

Alexa, however, did sit up from her couch, grabbing her phone as Chase spilled some nonsense about her going to the Benson's.

She made her way into her bedroom and rummaged through her closet before pulling out a black Prada Viscose mini dress. She slipped on her dress and made her way into the bathroom, propping her phone against the vanity sink counter and sitting on top of it to do her makeup.

Alexa continued to listen to Chase spiel on as she continued to apply her own lip oil on her lips.

"Look, man, you've made your point." Alexa sighed, "I'm going to go and put on my million dollar smile and pretend I'm having the time of my life."

"Could you put a little more oomph into your voice?" Chase asked, "It would make it sound like you're not going there to kill people."

Alexa rolled her eyes, hopping off the counter and facing the mirror once more, fixing piece of her hair as she stared into the mirror.

There was a knock on the door and Alexa quickly shut Chase down and hung up the phone.

She made her way out of her bedroom, grabbing her phone as she did so. She grabbed the Prada Patent leather slingbacks heels and opened the front door.

She opened the door and gave a small smile towards Carly as she stumbled her way towards the coach to slip her shoes on.

"Wow," Carly spoke, "it's a proposal for Lewbert. You think Prada is necessary for... them?" She shuttered.