ELEVEN. i'll always remember you

ALEXA HAD finally settled on a new theme for her makeup brand

ALEXA HAD finally settled on a new theme for her makeup brand. Something that the audience that could relate to, something that was wholesome, something that meant everything to Alexa.

Throwback.

She settled on the color scheme and the names and now, all she had to do was take some photos to represent them.

The problem was, she had nothing to show the meaning of the "throwback". Alexa was lucky to even have a phone when she was 13. It definitely wasn't a PearPhone, but it was phone that called.

And because of that, Freddie, Carly, and Spencer decided to help her recreate some of the throwback memories for her shoot in just a couple of days.

"All right, who's ready to make some memories?!" Spencer shouted into the megaphone.

"Do we really need to recreate the moment my mom put Cloudblock on me?" Freddie asked.

"Yes, we do, Fredward." Spencer smiled, dressed as Ms. Benson, "Pretty gross, huh?"

"Say cheese." Alexa smiled.

Soon enough, Alexa and Freddie found themselves at Shay What with a Groovy Smoothie sign hung up.

Alexa had been placing random items that she had brought from home and a song began playing as she did so.

She turned and saw Freddie looking her way.

"What?" She chuckled.

"Did you ever go to a school dance?"

"No." She answered, "I didn't have a fancy enough dress for that."

"Would you like to... you know, take a photo? For a fake memory."

"Sure... fake memory."

Alexa set the last of her items down before making her way towards him.

She gave him a small smile before Freddie rested her hands on her waist and she rested hers around his neck.

"You know what I just realized?" Freddie asked softly.