TEN. it knocks me right off my feet

THE FEELING of longing for someone or something you can't have never crossed Alexa's mind

THE FEELING of longing for someone or something you can't have never crossed Alexa's mind. She was able to think and do whatever she pleased because if she wanted it... she would have to work for it and get it.

All her life she had to work to get to where she is now. She was couch surfing since she was 12 years old. Living back and forth with Chase and Della. She was able to live her dream of having her own webshow with her best friends. She was able to get a scholarship to her dream college and got her masters degree in business and made a multimillion dollar company.

She worked hard for that.

And now?

She laid on her couch as reruns of Saved by the Bell. Her face had been pressed against the couch cushions.

Her door suddenly opened and she lifted her head slightly. Maybe if they were burglars and she laid very still they would think she was dead and only steal what they assumed was valuable.

"Oh it's so much worse than what we thought." Della cried, "She's watching reruns of Saved by the Bell."

Alexa furrowed her brows and turned towards her door. Chase and Della stood by the doorframe, door wide opened as they held their suitcases in their hands.

"How'd you get in?" She asked.

"It's my old apartment." Della answered, "I made twenty copies of the key because I lost them so often."

"In reality, Kendall was giving them to the guys she had stay over." Chase answered and made his way inside.

Alexa stood from her couch with her brows knit as the two of them continued their way into her apartment.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Getting you out of your funk." Chase said.

"Aren't you still directing that new movie with David Harbor in it?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't be doing that without you." He softly smiled, "You got me into this field and I'm not going to leave you behind."

"For the record" Della spoke, "I'm not either."