Chapter 45: A Realm of Angels, Welcome Rider.

This has been the journey so far...

After the Corpse and his Family arrived, they find themselves in the realm of Angels

After the Corpse and his Family arrived, they find themselves in the realm of Angels... The Young Fox Goddess was curious about such Realm... And the Corpse suggested a tour for the little one.

-Crow Father.

Senko: Ahhh finally! *Stretches* To be out of the house for a second.

Senko said, standing outside of your home after finally arriving at a destination. You walked up behind the little fox before placing a hand on her head.

(y/n): Beautiful... Isn't it?

Senko: Yea...

Senko said as she sees beautiful trees out in the distance with orange leaves... He feet touch yellow grass, a cool wind breeze and a smile on her face.

???: Wait a minute... Dad?

(y/n): Hmm?

You and Senko turned your heads, seeing Ariel and Agnes stand outside as Ariel ailed a question.

Ariel: Where are we?

(y/n): We're at the Realm of Angels. And we're right next to the Tree of Life.

You said, pointing behind Ariel and Agnes as the two turned around. Senko slowly lifted up her head, seeing a massive tree that is right behind the house.

Senko: Whoa...

Agnes: Hmmph, I'm guessing we're here for a reason?

(y/n): Of course. One: To sharpen and fix your sword like you requested before.

Agnes: And here I thought you'd forget about that. Here.

Agnes unsheathed her sword before tossing it over to you, you catch the sword by the blade before putting it on your back. You then turn towards Ariel.

(y/n): Ariel.

Ariel: My blade is in no need for repairs.

(y/n): Lend me your sword, Ariel.

Ariel seems confused to your request... But she did as you asked as she used her only right arm to unsheathed and tossed it to you, catching it by the blade. It was an ordinary sword like any other, but her Mother's sword had a slight golden blade with a black and blue handle.

(y/n): You don't need this simple human sword anymore, Ariel.

You then crushed the blade within your hand, Ariel was speechless as she watches her sword breaks to pieces while Agnes didn't had reaction.

Senko: Uuuhh...

(y/n): Just like your mother, it's tine for an upgrade. Come... Lets get you your first Possessed Weapon.

You said before walking away, and of course Senko followed behind in case you need any pampering. Ariel was confused by what's going on before her Mother placed a hand on her shoulder as she smiled and nodded.

Agnes: Go ahead.

[Timeskip with Senko scratching and massaging (y/n)'s head as he slowly falls asleep on Senko's lap with a warm smile on his face.]

Ariel: You're being serious?

(y/n): Yes Ariel. I am being serious. I think it's time for an upgrade to your sword by getting you a Possessed Weapon which will grow as strong as you for your future adventures.

You said, walking down a path with Senko on your shoulders and resting her head on top of yours, and Ariel walking beside you. Ariel looks at you and began.

Ariel: Well... I admit, I am excited to have my own powerful weapon... Does it have to be a sword?

(y/n): It can be whatever you want, Ariel. Sword, Axe, Hammer, Rifle, Dagger, anything you want as your first Possessed Weapon.

You can see Ariel's expression getting more and more excited from the information you have given to Ariel. She looks forward and smiles.

Ariel: Any weapon. Nice!

You only hummed in response as you and Ariel continued to watch the path... It didn't take long before you stopped before a bridge that leads to a floating tower.

(y/n): All we need to a ride to the Light City and find a Weapon Smith.

Ariel: I imagine this will be a while.

(y/n): Correct.

???: Well would you look at that.

(y/n): Hmm?

You and Ariel stopped as the two of you began to hear wings flap... Soon a shadow appeared from above as you and Ariel looked up... And soon everything fades to black...

???: Hello there, (y/n).

(y/n): Greetings, Uriel.

And so the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air...