Chapter 9: A New Roomate... A Strange Aura Around Them.

That's right... I tortured myself by watching anime porn to add a Hentai Character... Now if you excuse me, I'm going to wash my eyes... Bye-Bye...
________________________________

This has been the journey so far...

A new face has met the Corpse... "I shall be in your care" spoke the stranger. The Grim Reaper showed no interest of the new roommate... But her aura felt... Unsettling.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Mari Setogaya... A Vampire and a Succubus. Haven't seen a mix race for a while.

Mari: This is so good!

(y/n): Your welcome... I suppose.

After meeting a new face, you let the girl "Mari Setogaya" in your home, everyone were in the living room enjoying the breakfast you made. After that, you decided to bring a file abd searched for the girl's information... Turns out she died from her realm, cause of death... Falling down some stairs as you looked through her information.

(y/n): That's quite the unfortunate way of dying, child.

Mari: Actually, I'm-

(y/n): A lot older than you look? Yea, it says here. Also you're half a Vampire and Half a Succubus.

You said, interrupting Mari as you lifted the papers... Mari looked... Disturbed and creeped out as she slowly leans away.

Mari: Are... Are you a stalker or something?

You blinked your eyes from Mari's words as Senko was just about to pick up your empty plates till Mari said this.

Senko: Uh...

(y/n): What was the last thing you remembered before coming here?

Mari: Uuuh... I was at school... I think I bumped into someone and fell down the stairs... Then I was standing under a HUGE dead tree... Then a castle... A glowing old man... Then your HUGE house and-

(y/n): I think that's enough, long story short, you died. The Lord of Bones sent you here for some reason and-

 The Lord of Bones sent you here for some reason and-

Mari: Aaand I'm going to be your new roommate.

(y/n): Hmm... Why are you here?

Mari: Oh, I was told to give you this.

Mari said, reaching her skirt's pocket before handing you a note, taking it from her hand as you read while Senko stands behind and over your shoulder and asked.

Senko: What's it say?

(y/n): Turns out that meteor I got rid of crashed landed in the dead city... Everyone's homeless... Which means Mari might not be the only one coming here...

You and Senko turn to Mari who is still eating her breakfast, blinking your eyes before Mari noticed this as she asked with her mouth full.

Mari: *Muffles* What?

[Timeskip with (y/n) coming home with a bag of groceries as Mari followed behind with a ton of grocery bags as she struggles to catch up behind (y/n).]

(y/n): You can spend the nights in this room here.

Mari: Whoa, the room is hu-

(y/n): Huge, yes. We get that your favorite word is huge.

After breakfast, you guided Mari around the house, her new temporary home as you stood before one of many rooms as Mari walks in and took a look around while you watch her. Mari turns to you and smiled so happily.

Mari: I love it!

(y/n): Good. If you need anything, let me know.

Mari: W-Wait!

You were just about to leave to see Senko but Mari had your attention. You looked at her as she seems to rubbing her legs together as she seems... Shy.

Mari: I-I'm uh... Kinda hungry...

(y/n): Didn't you just ate?

Mari: Well... Not that kind of "Hungry".

You blinked your eyes before remembering that she's a Vampire... You sighed before speaking.

(y/n): That's right... Your a vampire.

You lifted your left arm up to your mouth before biting a hole, blood begins to pour as you moved your hand towards Mari.

(y/n): Here.

Mari: Oh no no no, I'm not just a Vampire, I'm Half Vampire and Half Succubus, remember?

(y/n): Oh right... What does a Succubus need again?

...

...

...

(y/n): Riiiiight... And the fact your also a Vampire.

Mari: Yeeeaaaa... So do you have any sweat at least? Hehe... Hehehe... Heh... Sounds weird, I know... Hehe...

(y/n): I'll see if there's an alternative. Can you last?

You said, grabbing the door as Mari answered your question.

Mari: I can.

(y/n): Then wait until I come back.

You then gently closed the door and walked away, Mari hums in slight desperation before she turns around and sat on the bed as she waits patiently for you to come back... And so, everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.