Chapter 38: Morning Sun And A Rested Goddess.

This has been the journey so far...

The sun rises over the beautiful kingdom, the warm sunlight wakes the King and his family

The sun rises over the beautiful kingdom, the warm sunlight wakes the King and his family... Unaware that he shares the slumber with another.

-Crow Father.

Senko: So cuuute~

Agnes: Hmm...

Gentle snore were heard within your room, inside your lovely castle... Senko was simply watching you rest your head on Senko's tail while Agnes sat on the edge of the bed, using the blanket to cover her naked body as she watches from the corner of her eyes.

Agnes: Don't think of stealing my husband from me, Goddess.

Senko: Huh? Oh no need to worry, Ma'am. I'm just doing my job in pampering him.

Agnes: Hmm...

Agnes takes a moment of silence before she stand up and makes her way to get dressed.

Agnes: Make sure he doesn't sleep the whole day, don't want my daughter feeling alone cause her father's sleeping.

Senko: I don't know, I think I want to let him sleep the whole week.

Agnes: Just... Wake him in the next hour or two. He promised he'd be with the girls until he just vanished.

Senko: Awww ok...

Senko pouts while Agnes got dressed and left the room. Leaving you and Senko as turns her attention back to you.

Senko: I'm going to let you sleep for four hours! How's that?

(y/n): Hmm... Much better than two hours.

You replied as you opened an eye and smirked, Senko's eyes widen in surprise as she asked.

Senko: Were you pretending to be asleep?

(y/n): Not entirely. I just wished Agnes knew just how tired I am...

You replied and sat up before placing a hand on Senko's cheek as you spoke.

(y/n): And now that we're alone~ My little Goddess~

Senko: W-Wait what are you-

Senko's words were interrupted when you planted your lips on hers... Senko's eyes widens before she begins to blush. Seconds passed and you pulled away from the kiss, leaving Senko stunned by your sudden action as you lean back.

(y/n): So... Care to join me? We have four hours of sleep.

Senko: U-Uh no thanks! I-I'll just go and make some tea. You get some sleep!

Senko quickly turns around and jumps off the bed as she round out the room with a blush still on her face, leaving you disappointed before taking the time to go back to sleep.

[Timeskip with (y/n) taking a large box of chocolates home while Sasha sat on top of the box.]

Ariel: Geez took you long enough, Dad. I thought mom said you'd be sleeping for an hour.

(y/n): There's... Been some arrangements.

Inside the Castle and within your office, Ariel can be seen sitting on the office table with a book in her right hand. You were walking around the room with a small cup of tea in your hand.

(y/n): Anyways, where's your sisters?

Ariel: Sasha went to pick up Siesta while Crystal decided to spend some time with Agnes over at the garden.

(y/n): I see. So that means it's just the two of us in the castle.

Ariel: Well Uncle Saito and Aunt Louise are hanging out in the library while that girl you brought, Senko, is in the kitchen.

(y/n): Ah. Understood.

You replied before making your way towards the office table and sat down on the chair as Ariel turns around and crosses her legs on the table.

Ariel: So, where did you even find her?

(y/n): You mean Senko? Actually she found me. All she's been doing is pampering me since.

Ariel: Oh ok. And what is it that you like having her around?

Ariel asked as you looked up from your tea, you hummed for a moment before looking at Ariel and replied.

(y/n): To be honest. I'm not sure...

Ariel: Oh...

Ariel could only replied as the two of you were silent as everything fades to black... The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title is untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.