Chapter 34: A Familiar Feel Of Family...

This has been the journey so far...

The home to the Grim Reaper was in sight

The home to the Grim Reaper was in sight... He waits for his master's arrival to introduce them the Goddess... Many questions about the Reaper's taste was asked.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Hmm... I'm sure I left a drink in the back.

Senko: Are you sure your Master can see the house out here? I haven't seen anyone come by.

(y/n): They'll see it, I'm sure... Oh here it is!

Senko: You've been hiding those drinks from me, haven't you?

(y/n): I don't understand what you mean, sweetheart~

Within your home, you grabbed a large glass bottle of vodka from behind the refrigerator as Senko pouts before putting her hand out.

Senko: Give it.

(y/n): What? No.

Senko: Give me the bottle.

(y/n): I'll be fine. It won't harm me.

Senko: But you will do something you'll regret if you get drunk.

You looked at Senko with a smirk while the color of your eyes turned a glowing pink.

(y/n): Oh~ I doubt making children with you is something I'll regret~ It'll be a gift~

Senko takes a step back as she immediately blushes like a red Christmas light at night as she stutters.

Senko: W-W-What?! Why do you keep saying these weird things?!

(y/n): Why not~? Besides...

You walked up to Senko before leaning forward and gently grabbed her chin as your pink eyes were locked onto Senko's Golden eyes.

(y/n): I think the children would look lovely, no?

Senko couldn't respond after the crazy you shared... However, luck was on her side as a knock on the door was heard and Mari was kind enough to answer.

Mari: I got it!

As soon as you and Senko saw Mari ran passed the kitchen, you just simply disappeared into smoke in front of Senko... Soon, the front door opens and Mari sees two strangers before shouting.

Mari: Hey! There's a small girl and cute boy outside!

???: HEY!!!

The small girl outside shouted before a body of smoke moved across the ground before you appeared behind the two strangers with your arms around their necks as you smiled.

(y/n): It has been so long Master! Saito!

Mari: Eh?

[Timeskip with (y/n) standing behind Mari as she had both hands on his cheeks, forcing him to smile as he did the same to her.]

(y/n): Three weeks, huh? Guess I've been gone a little longer than I thought.

After letting two familiar faces inside the house, sitting in the living room while you stood behind the couch with a smile. Mari and Senko were sitting on another couch just across as the two looked at their guests.

 Mari and Senko were sitting on another couch just across as the two looked at their guests

Saito: Uh

Saito: Uh... (y/n)?

(y/n): What?

Saito: Do you even know who that girl is?

Saito asked quietly, pointing at Mari as you stared at her while she blinks her eyes in slight confusion. You then looked down at Saito and answered.

(y/n): Explain.

Saito: Well... Ahem, she's from a Hentai.

(y/n): Hen... Tai?

Saito: Yea, you know! The anime po- oh right... You have no clue or interest in that sort of stuff...

Saito said disappointingly as he looks to the side while his lover and wife, Louise punches him in the shoulder.

Louise: Saito! Be nice, we haven't seen him in a while.

(y/n): Hehehe it's alright Master. Besides, I think I know what he's talking about. However, she isn't the ONE I'm interested.

Both Louise and Saito looked at you with slight confusion before Saito began.

Saito: "Not the one"? Ooh so who's the lucky girl, huh~?

Saito puts his hand under his chin with an eyebrow raised as he turns to you before you looked at Senko and nodded you head towards her.

(y/n): Her.

Both Saito and Louise slowly turn towards Senko, sitting there as she waves her hand and smiles... However... In their eyes, they see a small girl... So.. They slowly turn to you with questionable looks.

(y/n): What?

Saito: (y/n)... Is there... Something you're not telling us.. Or...

Louise: I-I'm sure he didn't mean it like that, right?

(y/n): Nope, she's the one. And soon we'll be making many children.

You said so innocently and with a smile as Saito and Louise stares at you with shocked expression as eyebrows twitches, hoping that you're making some joke... But knowing you... You're serious.

...

...

...

*Click*

(y/n): Eh?

Agnes: You're going to prison.

(y/n): HOLY SH*T AGNES?!? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?

Suddenly Agnes have placed handcuffs around your hands as she began to drag you out of the house as you were surprised by her sudden appearance.

(y/n): W-Wait! Love! Y-You don't understand! I can explain!

And finally... Everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.