Chapter 17: Darkest Skies But A Lovely Day.

This has been the journey so far...

Once the Grim Reaper grew more comfortable in this new, dark realm

Once the Grim Reaper grew more comfortable in this new, dark realm... He began to do chores to pass the time before deciding what to do next... If only trouble left him alone.

-Crow Father.

A dark storm is forever seen in the sky above... And a farm was seen, just outside your home as you were collecting various fruits and vegetables off the ground with Senko helping.

Senko: I'm surprised that we're able to grow these without the sun.

(y/n): Farming isn't difficult, really. With some magic, everything's possible.

Mari: Uuugh... How long are am I suppose to hold these?

Mari complained, holding a basket of fruits and vegetables as she stood behind you. When you were about to pick a fruit off the ground, a foot came to your view as a voice spoke.

???: Good evening ladies and gentleman.

You raised your head before seeing a human in a medieval attire, a Ranger to be exact as he spoke.

???: I do apologize for intruding, but I'm afraid I have to ask you and your family to leave your homes and find a safe location.

(y/n): And why would we do that?

You asked, standing up before the ranger answered your question.

???: You see, our knights from the Kingdom of Azure must find a base to settle in, a war is on the horizon and we must find a location to set base.

(y/n): Is that so? Who's the enemy of your people? I'd be glad to get rid of the problem.

???: Oh I don't think you'd be capable of fighting off monsters.

You raised an eyebrow before asking another question.

(y/n): Monsters?

???: Yes, this world is at war against these hellish beasts.

The Ranger clenched his fists before continuing.

???: We'll take our home back from them! I'm sure we'll win!

(y/n): If that's really the case... Then I'll claim this realm as my property and make it home to the monsters.

???: What?

Then... A pry mantis like arm bursts from your chest, stabbed the Ranger's head and ripped it off before pulling it back inside your chest as you let the headless body fall.

(y/n): Ooooooook! Lets get inside, we'll get the rest of the fruits and vegetables tomorrow.

Mari: Ok!

Senko: Ok.

The two replied as you looked at them from the corner of your eyes before letting out a sigh as you hunched over...

(y/n): How many realms am I going to travel through just to find peace?

[Timeskip with (y/n) walking across a battlefield, taking hits from arrows and magic but cared very less as he eats a bag of chips.]

(y/n): Here you go, kiddo.

???: Thank you...

Back inside the house, you and Senko made dinner, Senko tried to tell you to just relax and let her do the cooking but you refused, you stood next to the Ear Jacks girl in her room as you set the plate of food on the table near the bed she was sitting on.

???: Will I... Nevermind.

(y/n): Go ahead, tell me.

???: It's going to sound crazy though...

(y/n): Crazy is the new normal for me, child.

You replied, sitting on the ground now as the girl just sighed and began to play with her ear jacks.

???: Is it possible... To travel back in time?

(y/n): Time travel is a Criminal act, unfortunately. I understand that you miss your home... But changing the events with time is not something you should mess with.

???: Oh... Ok...

The girl was sadden as she lowers her head, you watched before putting on a pity smile and got up before patting her head.

(y/n): Don't worry, Kyouka. We'll find you a home.

Kyouka: W-Wait, how did you know my name?

(y/n): I know a Kyouka in my travels. Now eat up, the food's going to get cold.

You said with a smile before leaving Kyouka alone in her room... Once you stood outside, Mari stood before you with an empty cup.

Mari: Pleeeeeeaaaaassseee?

(y/n): You already know the answer. Blood only.

Mari: But-

(y/n): Must I force feed you?

Mari: YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!

Mari attempts to run away, but you already wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her up and made your way towards the living room while you were biting a hole in your arm.

(y/n): When will you learn, Blood Sucker?

Mari: Just a cup of sweat or spit is all I'm asking! Hell maybe a GALLON of c*m would do!

(y/n): I'm starting to think you didn't die from stairs, probably from some overdose or something.

Mari: Please! I don't want to drink blood!

As Mari struggles... Everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.