Chapter 40: The Maid's Lovey Dovey Wovey.

This has been the journey so far...

The Maid's presence was introduced

The Maid's presence was introduced... The family is almost complete... The Maid meets the Goddess... And she gives her approval?

-Crow Father.

Siesta: So you're Senko!

Senko: Hi.

In the room that you and Siesta are in after Agnes, Ariel and Senko caught you in the action with Siesta... You sat on the edge of the bed after getting dressed as Siesta stood beside Senko, seeing her size before speaking.

Siesta: Not to be rude, I thought you'd be a little tall.

Senko: It's ok!

Senko said with a smile, not minding Siesta using the bed's cover to hide her exposed body. Siesta looks at Senko before turning towards you and gave you an approval thumbs up.

Siesta: Bringing a Loli to the Harem.

(y/n): By the makers...

You facepalmed as Ariel, standing next to her mother spotted something out of the window. She blinks her eyes before making her way towards the window and opens it up.

(y/n): Hmm? What are you doing, sweetheart?

Ariel didn't answer before reaching her right arm over and grabbed someone before pulling them in... It was the Vampire Mari, hitting the ground as you just calmly stare at her as Agnes placed her hand on her sword.

(y/n): Mari... Thought you'd stayed back home.

Mari sits up and placed a hand on her head before replying to your question...

Mari: I felt lonely so I decided to come over and find you.

(y/n): Which led you to climbing through the window?

Mari: Some things aren't worth knowing. Hmm?

Mari opens her eyes and looks up... Seeing Ariel, Agnes, Siesta and Senko... Mari slowly turns to you and smirks before speaking.

Mari: Ohhh are we having an orgy? Why didn't you invite me? OUCH!!!

You karate chopped Mari on the head, she pouts as you crossed your arm and spoke.

(y/n): I thought we'd changed your mindset... Guess not...

Mari: Hehehe~

Mari smirks before you let out a sigh... You then load back on the bed, Agnes stands besides you and spoke.

Agnes: Get up.

(y/n): No... I wish to sleep.

Agnes: Get out of the bed.

You groan before raising the cover and invited Agnes...

(y/n): How about you sleep with me?

Agnes' eyebrow twitches before letting out a sigh... She unbuckles her cape and removed her sword, boots and flintlock and placed them on a table near. Agnes then gets in bed with you as you covered the both of you with your arm wrapped around Agnes' waist.

Siesta: Should we leave you two alone?

Agnes: Please...

Siesta: Too bad, I'm joining too.

Agnes: Whatever.

[Timeskip with (y/n) being hugged by Sasha and Mari as Senko and Ariel tries to pull the two off him.]

Ariel: Think there's a chance... Uhm...

(y/n): Hmm?

After a few hours of peaceful sleep, you and your daughter Ariel were walking together in the halls, you left Agnes in bed so she may sleep in peace. You turn your head towards Ariel and asked.

(y/n): Is there something you wanted to say?

Ariel: I was wondering is... I could come along with you. In your adventures.

(y/n): Oh why sure honey. But... You do realize that Crystal and Sasha will want to come along.

Ariel: That's fine. Just promise me I'd be sleeping in the same room as you.

(y/n): Why?

...

...

...

Ariel: Cause Sasha is me likely to sneak in your room and... Do... Things to you.

Ariel said, blushing as you couldn't help but chuckle at her. You placed your hand on her head before speaking.

(y/n): I'll do my best to convince Agnes in letting you and your sisters come along. After all I am planning on leaving for a bit cause this is Senko's story and it would be rude to leave her out of the spotlight.

Ariel: ... What?

Ariel was confused by what you said. You patted her head before wrapping your arm around her neck and continued walking down the hall with your daughter as everything fades to black...

Ariel: Love you dad.

(y/n): Love you too sweetheart.

The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.