2

---------------《•°•○●♡●○•°•》---------------

The next day at the dorm

Jin woke up the earliest, made hangover soup for everyone and kept pills and a glass of water for everyone. Then, he went to get ready for the day. Everyone woke up with a hangover and a headache. Most of them didn't remember what had happened after they got drunk. Well, except Taehyung and Jimin. They had showered together before, but that was all they did. Jungkook and Namjoon were staring to recollect what had happened the night before. The four of them had gone into the condition of second-hand embarrassment. It was unusually quiet on the breakfast table but the other three members didn't question.

This went on for two weeks. It was awkward at the dining table whenever they gathered. The makhnae line had never been this quiet. Jin knew something was wrong because even Namjoon's schedule was messed up. He would wake up, eat breakfast, go to practice, stay in the studio, come back home, sleep and repeat but it wasn't the time of comeback. One thing Jin noticed was, Namjoon only spoke when mandatory. Jin discussed this with Hobi and Suga. When Namjoon returned home, Yoongi and Jin called for an emergency group meeting.

"What's wrong with all of you?" Jin asked sternly. Hobi enquired, "Why are you all ignoring and hiding from each other? What happened? Is something wrong? Even I don't understand what is going on!" Yoongi consoled, "Please tell us, we will try to understand you."

The four of them looked away hiding their embarrassed face. Namjoon explained the series of events that took place the day before shyly. Jimin and Taehyung had also come clean about their deeds. The members were shocked. Suddenly, Yoongi questioned, "Did you guys fuck each other?" Hearing which, the members gasped in surprise and the faces of the members flushed and the events flashed in the depth of their minds. Jungkook and Jimin instantly answered, that sorts of events didn't happen and they still had their V-cards intact.

Jin- "Did you regret it?"
The targeted members shook their heads as a no. Jin and the two others sighed.
Hobi- "Do you have feelings for each other? Take your time and answer me honestly."
Each and every member got lost in their own thoughts, thinking whether they had feelings for each other, other than as a friend. After thinking, everyone arrived at the same conclusion. Jin began,"Let me be honest with you, I love all of you equally and would like to share my affection with each one of you present here." Kook agreed that all of the members were important to him and he liked them all equally and would love to be in a polyamory relationship. All the other members expressed what they felt about this. They came to a judgement that they will date each other and will trust, support, protect, love and communicate with each other. They all agreed to be committed to each other in a poly relationship.

-------------《•°•○●♡●○•°•》--------------

To be continued ~