14

Author's note- This chapter has author's , JK's and Y/N's P.O.V.. YOU ARE INFORMED 🫡

12th March
Author's P.O.V. ~

The weather was dehydrated and chilly. Crisp breeze flew around making everyone don their woollens. The roads still filled with snow, being cleared out by the road workers making it easier for everyone to drive, commute to work and carry on with their lives.

They were all very excited to have a new addition to their found family as soon as they possibly could. They had gone to the little facility to visit Y/N. Rina was present as well. The facility had a large neon sign outside displaying its name, COZYCUBS. It had just the same amiable atmosphere as it seemed to have from outside. It had heaters and blowers on thereby masking the early March frost. The premises had multiple pet animals of various kinds making a perfect place for anyone to recuperate and enjoy their leisure time.

Currently, Y/N had a 15 years old's mindset, enjoying herself. She dragged Rina along to all the animals, clearly enjoying herself among the cute pets around. Hamsters, mice, otters, birds, and other pets. She was in the bunnies' hutch when the members reached CozyCubs. Jungkook called for her, " Hey Princess! Come here!"
"My bunny!" Y/N came running out of the hutch jumping into JK's arms hugging him tightly. She wasn't that small so she could meet everyone. Jungkook introduced everyone to her.

Rina observed the interactions between her and them, trying to look out for the dynamics between them.

-----------------------------------------------

Jungkook's P.O.V.~

Seeing my princess again today, brought me a sense of relief, like a medicine that healed every ailment. She was cheerful today, playing with animals. She calls me bunny. Till date, only ARMYs called me bunny, now she does too. I introduce her to my hyungs. "Princess! Meet everyone here. All of us have been trying to adopt you. You can meet everyone, spend time with each of us and decide whether you want to come home with us or not, when you are in big space, hmm ." I then introduce everyone to Y/N pointing out who's who with my hand. Everyone greeted her with a smile on their faces, saying hello to Y/N.

Y/N immediately ran to Jiminie hyung to play with him, she named him kitty. Does she like animals so much to name us after animals ? I am just at the edge about to buy a whole zoo for her just to see her pleasant and beautiful smile. Seeing her play with hyungs, mixing up with them has done nothing but cemented my decision to adopt her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TIME SKIP<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I came around to see Yoongi hyung and Y/N sitting on a couch quietly with a white cat sitting between them. Y/N's hand caressed the cat softly and looking at other littles playing with no care in the world. Yoongi hyung sat there quietly with no movement, only admiring her and the white cat. Yoongi hyung may had been a dog parent before but I know he wanted a cat.

Others were playing with the pets at the time. Jin hyung was currently being cheered up by Namjoon after seeing a sugar glider. Jin hyung had 2 sugar gliders as pets. He named them Odeng and Eomuk which died shortly after.

Jiminie hyung, hobi hyung and taehyung were with the birds trying to get the birds to repeat after them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TIME SKIP<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We all had a lot of fun today. But now it was 4 in the evening. People were starting to gather around. We were saying our goodbyes to Rina and Y/N my princess. She hugged everyone and bid us bye. I didn't want to leave her this soon. All of us were melancholic to part with her but we were still waiting on the POLICE VERIFICATION.

Y/N's P.O.V.~

Today was a great stress-free day for me. I regressed to 15 years, first time after so long. Now, I was back to big space mindset and was in my room thinking over today's cycle of events. I genuinely had fun today, felt free after such a long time. All of them were really considerate of me. Jungkook called me princess! I mean can you believe that! I know we met like a month ago for the first time and since then, we've met like 5 times already.

I know the government takes the POLICE VERIFICATION seriously but if it was upto me, I would have been living together with them by now. They seem like genuine decent people to be around. I think when the consent form comes to me, I'll obviously sign my acceptance on the paper. Maybe this is a way to gain control and stability in my life and mind. I am still not sure though. Each one of them look at each other as if they were lovers in their past life, something here makes me feel uncertain. If something is there, I don't want to be the cause of their heartbreaks.

I would like to talk to them in my big space mindset when they visit next time. I will clear all my confusions before agreeing to anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTS' P.O.V.~

It was a new day today. Every day is a fresh start. We were all up and Jin hung was making janchiguksu in breakfast. Jungkook and Taehyung were in the gaming room playing together. You could hear them all the way to the living room for how loud they were.

With all the commotion, there was a knock on the door. Namjoon went to open the door and he saw 2 police officers standing at the front door. Namjoon called everyone after ushering the officers inside, "Everyone hurry up and come here."

Uff cliffhanger!!!
Signing out
~ KUKU