8

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•---------------

The autumn was around the corner. The leaves of trees were starting to fall. The breeze was windy with a hint of coldness in them. People were beginning to be seen in light woollens on the street. Cafés had a boost in sale of hot beverages. Individuals became lazy and didn't want to leave the comfort of their duvet. Animals went into hibernation. Everyone followed their routine but BTS members didn't.

Last night, the maknaes didn't sleep a blink in the anticipation of the meeting the little. Jungkook woke up from his bed and went to the living room to find Minnie and Tae kissing on the loveseat. But they didn't notice Kook standing in the corner of the room, folding his hands on his chest and smirking in the dark. He heard Tae whispering sweet nothings to calm Jimin down and kissing. Tae's back was facing Jungkook with Jimin in his lap.

Jungkook made his way towards the pair of soulmates stealthily. Reaching Taehyungie, he kissed Tae's neck which surprised them. Jimin moved his head up to kiss the youngest. The trio blushed like beet root. "Good morning hyungs! Why are you both awake so early in the morning?" Jungkook enquired his boyfriends to know the real purpose of their actions.

"We couldn't drowse last night due to the excitement and anticipation." Jimin explained softly while rubbing his eyes with his small hands. Jungkook answered in agreement to his partners' statement that he felt those emotions too.

Jungkook turned V's face and kissed him on the lips. Jimin's heart fluttered with happiness on seeing the members kissing each other. Jungkook bit Tae's lips earning a growl from his elder boyfriend. Taking this chance, he entered his tongue and mapped Tae-Tae's mouth. Tae sucked and licked on Kook's tongue acting like a perfect submissive. Just a second ago, he acted like a dom to Jimin, but now he switched to a perfect obedient sub. Boy, the duality!

Breaking the kiss due to breathlessness, Jungkook and Taehyung looked towards the body with life on V's lap. Jimin sighed into the eye-contact. They didn't wanna proceed any furthur because they have promised the elder members that they would experience the first together.

Jungkook persuaded them to, atleast, take a power nap with him. Holding hands of each other, they stood to sleep in JK's room. With Jimin in between, the men cuddling them, all of them head into their slumber.

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•---------------

Namjoon woke up to go to gym to workout as it was his daily routine. Jin and Jungkook were his gym partners. He woke up Jin to accompany him but didn't wake Koo because Kook would workout anywhere whenever he got time.

It was still early in the morning, gym instructor had not arrived yet. Joon had the set of exercises written on a piece of paper. Sitting at the equipment of shoulder presses , Jin started his exercise after adding the weight to the equipment.

-------------------------------------------------------------
《《《《《 TIME SKIP 》》》》》
-------------------------------------------------------------

Jin and Namjoon completed their workout and returned to the dorm after showering together [because showers were placed together in the open] (nothing happened, you dirty minded hoes) where everyone was still sleeping.

Freshed up, Jin made dumplings with handmade sauce for breakfast for the guys. On calling from the kitchen for breakfast, the voids on the dining table were hurriedly filled by the starving members rubbing the sleep from their eyes away.

Filling their grumbling stomachs, they disappeared into their rooms to shower and change clothes. Everyone was preparing to depart (Not the company) for the NGO.

Hoseok and Yoongi went to purchase some candies and other treats for the littles because they were a bit hasty about the change of outfits.

They had to complete this task secretely because they had not yet informed the company about the possible adoption. So, they chose two least expensive cars so as not to attract the attention of people towards themselves.

Both the cars were surrounded by silence. Not even the sound of breathes were heard. But the silence was comforting.

---------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

They were finally at their destination after a drive of half an hour.

---------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

To be continued ~