13

-------------•°•○●♡●○•°•-------------

First Person's POV(RM)~

~ An hour later~

All of us had returned to the dorm. I was really curious about this lifestyle, I know others aren't any different! It was all quiet. It felt like once the cat is out of the bag, we won't be able to wait any longer.

Everyone gathered in the drawing room with Jimin cuddling Tae and Kook with Hoba; but Yoongi and Jin hyung didn't try to initiate any skinship or communication. Just comfortable with themselves. Me being me, while sitting down on the couch, I broke the pen stand kept on the side tables into pieces. AGAIN! This time there was no mending it. First time, Yoongi hyung fixed it for me without Jin hyung getting to know because he was out grocery shopping.

JIN- Yah! You Rap Monster! Are you a monster for real? I can't count the number of times you have broken something. Why do you always break things? And you can't even repair them yourself! You ask Yoongi or Hoba to do it for you! Last time it broke, Yoongi mended it for you. Even after, I didn't say anything because it was repaired. This is too much. How many things have I replaced because you broke them? You even put fire to water while boiling. I don't know what to do with you! 😠

JIMIN- He's God of destruction as ARMYs say. Last time he even broke the spoon he was eating with. And the lamp his father gifted him too.😂

Suddenly, we hear the notifications going off one after the other & glance at each other's face to inspect the reactions. Well, we still had to read the booklet RINA gave away.Nochu threw the broken pieces into trashbin and we settled back into our places.

Hoba being as curious as I was, asked Taehyungie to share the guide. Handing me the papers, Tae went back to his seat. Although his face showed no emotions, his ears were red like roses. I felt a bit awkward talking to this with my members. We still hadn't had "THE TALK" about the whens and hows. Handing the bunch to Yoongi hyung, I sat down. Hyung was the only one who could do to without feeling embarrassed. He was always forthright and shameless to roast you, point out your mistakes without making you uncomfortable. He was the only one who could keep resting lion face and talk without showing emotions.

MYG's POV ~

Monie handed me the booklets containing the info. I was flustered but I couldn't show them that. Glancing at the papers in my hand, I look out for the reactions of my members. Having all the attention on me brought heat to my cheeks . Not making it a big deal, I start to read out loud , " DDLG stands for 'Daddy dom and little girl' relationship. This maybe purely platonic, romantic or sexual OR a mix of all..................
The age regression depends on the amount of stress they encounter. Many times the little would regress but if they are still in their big space, it still is the responsibility of the caregiver to take care, discipline them, ensure their safety and needs...................
The environment and circumstances should be stable for them to feel safe and comfortable at all times. If you observe deterioration in the mental health (dom or little), consult a psychological professional .....................
Sexually, no bounds but consent is sexy. Discuss it with the little beforehand and assure them the play/scene can slow down or stop any time they want. During the play, look out for the clues. Many times, they descend into sub space and force themselves to please the dom ...................
Aftercare is just as important as the play time.................
While enforcing discipline,punishments are just as important as rewards. Rewards & punishments are decided beforehand along with the rules.................
Platonically, it is just like a father caring for his daughter, brother for his sister or friends...................."
The care of the little depends on the age they have regressed to.
* 1-3 y/o diapers, baths, spoon feeding, bottle, sippy cups, pacifiers, rattles & other toys to soothe them.
* 4-10 y/o baths, toys, playing together, colouring book,building blocks may help them calm down.
* 11-18y/o help them with anything they ask for.
I read on & about. "When they stop obeying & throw a tantrum......................."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TIME SKIP<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jimin also played the YouTube videos on the TV. There were some informative videos like room decor for a little ; rules, rewards & punishments, play time & vlogs like walk to facility for little, bath time etc. Looking & experiencing were totally different. I know when Y/N arrives, we'll be giving our best because seeing just the videos has filled me with unexpressive joy. I am sure others are the same.

JJK's P.O.V.

After watching the videos, I just wanted her to be here as soon as she could, I wanted to feed her, bath her, play with her & our ultimate goal would be to make her happy. Happy with me, with my members. Her being younger than me will be an addition to the maknae.

Narrators' P.O.V.

The only thing they waited for was POLICE VERIFICATION & Y/N's CONSENT for adoption to bring her home. They were going to visit her on 12th of March to get to know her & spend some time together. Namjoon contacted the Architect to design the big & little room for Y/N which unexpectedly would take one week & be ready just in time.
----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry for being so late for posting . Med school has been kicking my ass.😭
Signing out
~Kuku