10

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

Narrator's POV

The meet provoked a sense of protectiveness in the members. When RM held her, he felt like she is the one he wanted in their hectic life, Jin felt an instant attraction to the little. Members couldn't tell the expressions of Yoongi but he looked like he could cry the moment he held her. Teary eyes and red nose.

Pets, small babies and littles are so sensitive that they understand the change in moods of the people in their surrounding. Seeing Yoongi about to cry made Y/N tear up.

Boys being as playful as they are, teased Yoongi for his unusual reaction to the little. "Aww hyung! You made her cry, what did you do to her?", said Taehyung teasingly.

Passing on Y/N to Tae quietly, he noticed Tae's reactions. Tae said something in his alien language. He couldn't seem to let her smooth cheeks go after pinching them softly. Jiminie and Tae adored babies very much. All of them had made their minds to execute this cute mission and consult with their company on the subject.

-------------------------------------------------------------
《《《《《 TIME SKIP 》》》》》
-------------------------------------------------------------

Gathering in the common playground, they treated the littles and their caretakers to the refreshments they bought during their trip there.

Enjoying the ambience, light gestures made by littles to include them and Y/N, they had a fun and relaxing day to say the least.

Returning, all of them had just had a series of flashbacks of the day. Jungkook was still anxious because he didn't know whether the guys were ready to accept the new baby into the family or not, plus, the company was the new headache for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------
《《《《《 TIME SKIP 》》》》》
-------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching, the maknaes called the family meeting. The members gathered in the lounge along with the food in their clutch.

Frown lines clearly visible, the members took their seat in the lounge. Everyone knew what was the discussion about.

Before Jungkook or anyone else could speak, Namjoon began and went straight to the point, " Well! How do we break this to the authorities and Bang-PD? It is quite a sensitive topic."

To be continued ~

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------