9

(Read it with the video played in the background, Thank you!)

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

👇

Narrator's POV

The premises were bordered with cherry-blossom trees. The petals still in the air along with the wind creating a picturesque landscape.

The organisation was situated in the outer region of Seoul to provide silent comfort to the sensitive beings.The sound of birds' sweet harmony along with those of trampling of leaves were heard when the members stepped out of the transport means.

Moving towards the entrance, they could feel the serenity and innocence filled inside those four walls.

Walking through, they came to notice caretakers sitting on the benches talking and glancing at the littles playing on the swings.

Walking in the charitable facility, Jungkook asked the receptionist for Rina, the caretaker he met in the mall.

The lady responds positively and calls for the said person through her telephone. She asks her coworker to guide them to look around and visit the littles while she made the call and Rina arrived.

The worker took them to the large sleeping room where the cribs were kept along with their toys. The room was painted in pastel colours. The room reminded them of nursery. Those littles who regressed to the age of 5 and below were kept here.

👇

-------------------------------------------------
《《《《《 TIME SKIP 》》》》》
-------------------------------------------------

When Rina met with the boys, Y/N was in her arm, playing with a bunny soft toy.
Only maknaes had seen her before. They instantly knew it was her due to the appearance and also the fascination they had for her.
Other members were yet to socialise with her.

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

(Thank you to all those who have taken out time to read this shit and sorry for leaving y'all high and dry with anticipation.)

To be continued ~