4

Check author's note for sleeping positions
---------------《•°•○●♡●○•°•》--------------

Next day at the dorm
BTS POV

Jimin was woken up by all of his boyfriends huddling around him for warmth. He was facing Yoongi hyung , staring at his face. Yoongi could feel a pair of eyes, so he opened his eyes to see Jimin staring at him. Yoongi pulled Jimin closer, wrapped a hand around his waist and drifted off to sleep again. Jimin relaxed in his hold and felt comfortable enough to transit into his dreamland.

《《《《《《TIME SKIP》》》》》

Jungkook woke up to go to washroom. After returning, he sees NamJin, Taemin and Sope cuddling together and Yoongi pouting in the hold. He thought his hyungs were cute, so he snapped a picture of them.

The camera shutter and flash which originated from his mobile camera woke up Yoongi and Tae. On seeing Jungkook holding his phone above them, they immediately understood what was happening.

Next instant, Tae and Yoongi were on their toes after Kook to get him to delete the photographs he clicked. "Delete the picture Kook! We don't look presentable for you to take a picture of us. That too plus, we've just formed a new relation." Hearing the chaos, Jin woke up and stood confused rubbing his eyes as to what happened for them to be so active, running around, this early in the morning, that too when no one woke them up. They were the toughest to wake up.

"What the hell happened here? Can someone explain to me?" He questioned angrily folding hands around his chest.

"Hyungie, Jungkook had taken a picture of us sleeping. He isn't ready to delete it." Taehyungie replied pouting. Jungkook defended himself and made puppy eyes at Jin. His shiny doe-eyes melted Jin's heart. "Let him be Tae. Let him have it, it's not like he can do anything with it. He won't tease you, don't worry."

"Yoongi honey, take a shower and help me prepare the breakfast. Jungkook and TaeTae, go wake up your hyungs."

---------------《•°•○●♡●○•°•》--------------
(A short fluff chapter to maintain the momentum. )

Sleeping Positions

Namjoon Jin Tae Kook Jimin Yoongi Hobi

Signing out
~Kuku

To be continued ~