12

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

Narrator's POV~

All of the boys were happy staring into space, thinking about the arrangements they have to make to adjust the little into their lifestyle. Bang suggested to go to the facility together to complete the adoption procedure.

What they didn't know was how much efforts will they have to make for the adoption!

-------------------------------------------------------------
《《《《《 TIME SKIP 》》》》》
-------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching the premises, Bang was astonished to see the scenery first hand. He didn't know this kind of place existed near Seoul. So calm and refreshing!

As busy as Bang Shihyuk was, he didn't get to meet all the littles and their caretakers. They went straight to the reception to ask for Y/N's caretaker. Rina turned around when she heard her name. She was here for paperwork, now going back to the nursery.

"Yes, how can I help you, sir?" Bang replied blank faced, "You must already have met the boys, I assume? Yes! We are here to look over the adoption of Y/N."

"Well sir! There are a lot of steps involved. Are you the caregiver?" Inquired Rina from Bang to know about the situation she was handling.

Bang : "No,the boys will be the caregivers. I am here to smoothen the process. You know who I am, don't you?"

"Although I know you, I don't think it makes any difference for whoever you are! It doesn't matters. This serious matter like adoption doesn't have a leniency." The boys were shocked hearing Rina correct Sihyuk like that. No one had stood upto him except the boys.

"You don't have to visit next time. The caregiver is the only one required in the process." Rina turned towards boys,"Who is the caregiver here?" She asked

"All of us!" Namjoon replied. You could feel the dominance dripping from his voice. "And we want to adopt Y/N as our little member."

"Follow me to the meeting room, please. Right this way." She motioned them walking in front of them.

"Have you heard anything about the requirements and rules of a caregiver? The etiquettes? The care?" The boys too stunned to speak. They didn't know anything about this lifestyle but sure were curious and excited to learn.

"We do not have any prior experience or knowledge about this way of living but we sure can learn." Jin answered seriously. He was red due to the attention he received from the people around.

"Please listen to these instructions carefully:

1. I need you to fill a KYC form. I will also be needing your salary receipt or other owned property papers as an evidence that you can provide for the little you decide to adopt.

2. Before adoption, we will be running a Police Verification on you just for the criminal history.

3. You can visit www.littleones.gov for furthur query. It is a governmental website ran by international commitee of human rights.

4. One of the process is the little's consent when they are in big space. We don't force them. They must be comfortable to move in with you.

5. After adoption, we will be obseving you through house visits and inspections for 1 month. 1 visit every week.

6.You also need to gather the info on how to take care of the little. This booklet will give you a basic idea of what this is about."

She paused and passed a booklet to them on the table. She then continued,
" 7. Whether your relation is sexual, romantic or platonic depends on you and the little. But, after 6 months you will be filling another paperwork of the kind of relationship you have. We will remind you then. No worries!
So boys, any questions?"

Taehyung intervened before anyone answered," Could you please help us with the source for the study materials for the lifestyle?"

Rina was surprised. Many of the people left without adopting due to the lengthy process and police involvement. She was shocked because they asked a genuine question and were eager to get into it. All of their eyes shined with curiosity. Bang sat on one of the chairs listening quietly and guaging everyone's body language.

"You can start with the booklet I just gave you and rest is on the youtube channel of another little. When you fill the KYC form, I will send it to your Kakao Talk."

She exits the room and goes to bring 7 caregivers golden security form from the manager's office and returns to the meeting room.

"Here fill these out, these are high security forms. Your info will be confidential and won't be revealed to anyone. Next date of visit is - 12.03.2020. When you come bring the income receipt with you. It will take 1 week for Police Verification, they might come to your neighbourhood to inspect. Please do not panic and cooperate with them."

The boys filled the form along with their personal detaila like permanent and temporary address, personal phone number etc. and handed to Rina.

"Thank you Rina, for guiding the boys throughout the procedures. All of you are doing a great job. I am sorry if I seemed like an arrogant bastard to you." Bang PD apologised to Rina and thanked fo eff her help.

The boys wanted to meet Y/N before they went, so they asked Rina if they could see her once but Rina refused because it was her nap time and she was asleep.

Although sad, they understood the situation and left it at that.

They had a whole lot of information to process. As this was a topic of common interest, Jin asked his boys to collect in his room to go over the the etiquettes and rules of the DDLG lifestyle.

To be continued~

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

Please appreciate the strict rules for adoption and strict Rina in the comments ~😻