5

At the breakfast table

Yoongi was eyeing everyone while having his breakfast. All of them were busy talking amongst themselves. Namjoon noticed a pair of eyes gazing at him. He made an eye contact with him and kept it for a while. He felt like Yoongi's eyes told him what was going inside his head.

Grabbing everyone's attention by clearing his throat, he said, "Let's discuss about what happened yesterday." Hearing Namjoon say that, everyone was flustered. Whatever may have transpired yesterday, they weren't confident enough to even talk about it sober.

The only thing Yoongi said was, "Let's not base this relation purely on sexual sides. We should spend our time together as a couple first. And about the V-card, We'll do it together, the first time, when everybody is ready and comfortable with being naked infront of us."

Everyone was too stunned to speak at how Yoongi could talk about it with a blank face. Yoongi went back to his room to get ready for the day.

---------------《•°•○●♡●○•°•》---------------

Namjoon was in his studio for hours. He thinking about what has happened in just short span of time, how his bandmates have now become sexier than when he first saw them. This was the time which he thought should be used to build the relationship. He didn't want to spend this time alone.

He called their manager to rent their favourite BBQ place and pick up the members as there was no schedule lined up for 2 weeks, kept it a surprise.

_________________________________________
《《《《 TIME SKIP 》》》》》》
_________________________________________

The members had received a call from the manager to get ready in casuals without disclosing the reason. Jungkook and Jimin were excited. Within 10 minutes, everyone was ready and out of the dorm, in the car.

When the car made the turn towards the right down the alley, they immediately knew where they were going to. On reaching, they could see Namjoon waiting for them. After getting down the SUV, they thanked the manager but instead of acceptance, he said, " Thank Namjoon, not me. It was all his plan. I'll be leaving 2 bodyguards outside, Ok? Bye!"

Everyone was cheerful and talking among each other when they entered the café . Gathering his courage, Namjoon went forward to softly peck all of his boyfriends. All of the attention was now diverted onto him. Jin's, Yoongi's and Hobi's reactions were the same. Their cheeks reddened when Namjoon kissed them. Makhnaes kissed him back.

Yoongi cleared his throat and motioned all of them to grab a 7 seater table for them to sit down. Hoseok went to drop down the blinds of the glass walls of the cafe to maintain the privacy.

"You can order all you want. It's on me!" Namjoon said making them cheer for him. More arguments about the dishes, elders solving it out, happily eating the delicacy along with the drink they ordered. Jungkook's reactions to the food were funny. He frowned while eating. Jin asked,"Is it not upto your taste?" "No! It is very yummy!" Namjoon and Hoseok chuckled at him. All of them continued eating, drinking and having fun together.

_________________________________________
《《《《TIME SKIP 》》》》》
_________________________________________

When they reached the dorm, all of them decided to have a movie night together. Furnitures were shifted aside, mattresses and quilts were laid out and they were ready to focus on the screen in front of the boys.

The conclusion of the conversation about choosing a movie was a Disney movie. Yoongi ended up dozing off almost instantly as the movie started.
After the movie ended, Jungkook and Jimin were still wide awake. They looked around to see everyone sleeping. They shyly kissed each other and went to sleep.

---------------《•°•○●♡●○•°•》---------------

Signing off
~Kuku

To be continued ~