7

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•---------------

Jungkook's P.O.V

While everybody tried clothes to buy, I was thinking about the past events.
In the car, I was still thinking about Y/N, the girl I just met in the mall. I got infatuated to her, the first time I saw her. These half-hour were the longest half hour of my life. Now, I just wanted to reach the dorm and discuss about it with the hyungs as soon as I possibly could.

_________________________________________
《《《《《 TIME SKIP 》》》》》
_________________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V

After arriving, Jungkook went to discuss it with the leader first. "Umm hyung, are you free right now? I wanted to have a conversation." asked Jungkook hesitating. "Go ahead, you are free to share whatever is troubling you." answered Namjoon trying to get Kook to open up.

Jungkook debates with himself to tell his boyfriend or not. Finally, he confesses the series of events that took place during their visit to the mall. He cleared his throat and eyes at his feet and playing with his fingers, he started, "Hyung, when I was in the kids aisle of the market today, I bumped into a frail and shy girl almost my age. She had a condition called little space syndrome, she acted like a child even after being big physically."

Jungkook turned up to observe his hyung's reactions. Namjoon's face was blank and he didn't interrupt for him to continue. "When I held her, she was light as a feather. I wanted to protect her from everthing she has been suffering from, just after that meet. I don't know how much she has to travel to get a good caretaker. I don't know whatever that means but the lady she was with, told me that they were looking all around the world for the same."

Before he could carry on, Namjoon stepped in, "And what do you want to do about it?" "I was thinking to..." " To? " "Maybe adopt her."replied Jungkook doubting.

Namjoon sighed and expressed, "Do you know what you are saying, Jungkook? It isn't easy for us to do whatever we want. I want you to reconsider the thought after taking care of every aspect. If you still don't change your mind, I will try to convince everyone for you, OK?"

Jungkook thought that he really didn't consider other aspects of this. He took another week's time to think about the suggestion.

He requests Namjoon and others should at least meet the girl before rushing into denying him.

---------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

Joon and Kook called everyone for the meeting to discuss the conclusion of their interaction.

Jiminie and Tae were excited to meet the girl as they had seen her in maknae's arms, fragile like glass and sleeping like a baby.

Yoongi, Hobi and Jin had neutral reaction. They wanted to see it for themselves.

They made a plan to search for the NGO which had recently arrived from the States in the database maintained by the governments on the website https://www.littleones.gov/home. This website was mentioned in the news, when the treaty between various countries was signed to help littles find the best caregiver for them. They found out that a Non-governmental Organisation based in London called Needles had recently arrived in Korea. They called in to ask the timings to pay a visit to the place.

Deep down, they couldn't wait.

---------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

To be continued ~