11

--------------•°•○●♡●○•°•--------------

Narrator's POV

After the whole discussion, they concluded that Bang PD was like a father to them, so they must present the fact as it is. Whatever he decides, would be the best for them. If he decides against, then the members were actor enough to convince him to allow the adoption. That would be the best. Joon made a call to Bang PD, told him that they needed to talk about what was hogging their minds.

-------------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP
-------------------------------------------------------------

At Bighit Music Label

They reached the reception and asked Sunmi, the receptionist, about Sihyuk's current presence. Sunmi said, " Mr. Bang is waiting for all of you in the conference room. Please make your way towards CR-7." Boys thanked the confident girl at the counter and moved to the venue feeling nervous.

They knocked at the door of the room. "Come in, the door is not locked. " replied Bang.

"How are you Mr. Bang?" All of them greeted and took their seats and Namjoon cotinued, "Please listen to what we have to say patiently." Nodding his head, Bang PD watched attentively.

Namjoon eyes Jungkook to explain the situation. Jungkook started to explain his side of the story, " As you know the recent chaos caused by Yumi affected all of us. In the mall, while shopping, I encountered a little. She was a part of an NGO looking for Caregivers." Hobi continued, " When we met her, we felt all the stress melt away from our body and mind. Why we are here is ..." " We want to officially adopt Y/N!" interrupted Namjoon. " And we want your help." "You want me to run a background check on her?" Bang asked frowning. " No, we want you to give your opinion on the topic and help to adopt without any problem."

"As heard from the recent news, it won't be easy to adopt, it involves many procedures. About the little, I think there might be a backlash in your career from people if adoption is what you want, then it's fine."

The boys were dancing inside hearing Bang utter those words. Now, they only had to wait till adoption.

To be continued ~

--------------《•°•○●♡●○•°•》--------------