Thursday 8.12

456 words

He took a sip "You know, I never thought we could talk like that. I really enjoyed this afternoon." "Me too, you can be quiet alright. Except for your jealousy." I also took a sip and grinned at him. He looked at me in indignation but then had to smile too.

"So? Do have any plans for this evening? It's only quarter past seven..." Harry asked now. "Nope, you?" "Yeah I planned to show you my apartment."

I was surprised and flustered but tried to act cool. "Sure, why not?" We had almost finished the beers and I took the last sip. Harry did the same and I let the bottles disappear.

"You know, all these years in Hogwarts I never realised that you are pretty powerful too..." He put his chair back to the table where it came from. "Ok that sounded a bit conceited." Harry admitted while I also put back my chair. "Yes, Saint Potter." 

He laughed and I joined him. I grabbed my jacket and put it on. "Did I say that I like how you wear your hair?" he casually said while he watched me. "No?" -A complement or was it a flirt?- 

I haven't been doing something special with it, just a little bit curly than the years in Hogwarts. "Well now you know." He opened the entrance door for me and Inthanked him while I got out. He followed me and with a swish of my wand I locked the door. 

"So? Are you fine with apparating?" He stuck out his hand and I raised an eyebrow. "What? It's just my hand."ni put my hand in his and my stomach did a flip. -Calm down, it's just his hand...- 

The next moment we stood in front of an old looking building in the city. It was in between a teal green house and a greyish black house. Itself was painted in warm brown and the door was a in a beautiful maroon. Harry got some keys out of his pocket and opened the door. 

"Come in!" I followed him through the door. We got up some stairs and when I thought we should be at the top he stopped in front of a plain white door.

Harry got an other key and unlocked the door. "Home sweet home!" I stepped through the door and looked around.

The hallway was painted in light-beige and the furniture was made of light wood but it was very sparsely decorated. Obviously. He had just moved in. Harry hung up his coat and got out of his boots. I also hung up my jacket beside his clothes and put my shoes next to his. 

I briefly scanned his wardrobe and saw that he only owned dark jackets. -Interesting-