Thursday 15.12

408 words

We seemed to get close to the place where Harry led me because he got more nervous every step we took. He even held his hands in front of my eyes.

We entered a building and went up some stairs. "Let me guess-" he cut me off by shushing and I then heard a door open and Harry carefully pushed me through it. He took of my jacket and I put away my shoes. I had to close my eyes while he took of his coat and shoes too and peeked at the ground. -It bears a strong resemblance to the ground in...-

He carfully led me into a room and then sat me down on a couch. "Why do I have the strong feeling that we're in you're ap-" He had taken his hands aside and I now could see what was around me. 

He had set up a beautiful scenery with fairy lights, candles, some red wine and empty plates on a little table in front of us. The light was dimmed and around us where many pillows and blankets. -He had decorated some more since I was here the last time.-

I was too stunned to speak for a second being overwhelmed with a feeling of coziness and Christmas spirit. "You- It's beautiful!" I felt the heat rising in my cheeks while Harry looked at me with little stars in his eyes.

"Tha- Thank you! I really don't deserve-" "After all you did for me you really do! No talking back! And now relax I made some food. I hope it tastes ok..." I was surprised but did what he said and laid back on the pillows. He took my plate and vanished into the kitchen.

I heard some noises and then he came back with two plates of delicious smelling food. "So I tried to make some pasta with a mushroom sauce. To be exact a 'Champignon sauce' wich I learned in France!"

"Now I have a reason more to try it!"

We dug into our meal and I could feel many things at once. The salty sauce matched perfectly to the pasta, the light sweetness of the noodles also tasted perfect in compare to my dead. 

"It so delicious! How did you do that. You need to give me the recipe! He laughed and answered "Never! It's the only thing I'm not really bad. Cooking that was easy but I would die if it was a more difficult meal."