Chapter 7: 👀Spicy Stuff🔞

[ Due to very HIGH demand and support, I decided to reward you guys, lol. This chapter will contain NSFW, so 18+ may only interact. If you're just here for the NSFW content, there's a summary at the beginning of chapter 6 that will explain everything. Please remember to be respectful, and don't be afraid to give me constructive criticism on my work if needed! Anyways, I hope you enjoy :D ]

[TW: There will be mentions of scarring in all sections, I'm not sure what else to put here, but if you find anything, please tell me, and I'll add it to the list!]

[ There will be multiple versions of this section that contains a Submissive Bob and a Dominate Bob with both Amab and Afab descriptions, feel free to scroll to whichever part you'd like]

[Section 1: Submissive Bob and Afab Y/N]

Finally, a nice and relaxing day off work. You sit at the kitchen table as Bob prepares a wonderful lunch for you. He always loves cooking for you. While you wait, you sit and contemplate what you'd like to do today. You could either go to the movies together, go to the park and walk around in the forest, or go to the new amusement park that's in town! You think for a second, and then a better idea comes to mind. Meanwhile, Bob walks in, hands you your lunch, and sits down next to you at the table.

Bob: "Since it's your day off, I was thinking about doing something fun today! There's a new amusement park in town that we could go check out if you'd like."

Y/N: "Hmmm, that sounds fun, but... I have something else in mind."

Bob: "Oh? What is it?"

Y/N: "Well.. we've been together for a while now, and I wanted to do something a bit more.... exciting." You gave him a smug look.

Bob: "W-what could that be?" He gives a nervous smile.

Y/N: "Me and you could go upstairs... into the bedroom and have some... fun."

Bob: "oh... OH... I er uh..." His face turns a light shade of pink. He pulls out the collar of his shirt and clears his throat. He's already a bit flustered.

Y/N: "If you're not interested, we don't have to do it! I was just suggesting, so no pressure!" You say as you give him a reassuring smile. Bob tries to recompose himself.

Bob: "Oh no! I'd still like to.. it's just... I haven't done anything like this in a while, and I can get a bit n-nervous with these kinds of things."

Y/N: "Awww!! That's okay! We'll just take our time. I want to make sure that this is as enjoyable as possible~."

Bob: "O-okay! uh, how soon would you like to start?"

Y/N: "Just give me a couple of minutes after lunch to fix myself up. You can come to the bedroom whenever you're ready."

You finish lunch and head upstairs to get ready. You lie down in bed and wait for Bob when you get done. Soon, Bob walks in and sits down beside you.

Bob: "S-so uh.. how do you wanna do this?"

Y/N: "Well, let's first just get comfortable with each other. We can cuddle and kiss for a little bit and gradually go up from there."

Bob: "S-sounds good."

Bob lies back and pulls you close to him. You can feel his heart racing. You lift your head and start kissing his neck, gradually going up to his lips. He gently holds you as he kisses you back. After a bit, he begins to relax. It seems the cuddling and kissing have put him more at ease. You continue to cuddle and kiss for a bit longer before you sit up and pause for a moment.

Y/N: "You ready to go further?"

Bob: "As I'll ever be.. hehe."

Y/N: "You wanna help me undress?"

Bob: "S-sure."

He softly lifts up your shirt with shaky hands. He continues to undress you, taking your underwear and bra off last.

Bob: "Woah..."

Y/N: "What?"

Bob: "You're uh.. really... gorgeous.."

Y/N: "Aww, lovestruck again?"

Bob: "Maybe,,"

Y/N: "That's adorable. Would you like for me to help you undress next?"

Bob: "S-sure."

You help him undress, starting with unbuttoning his shirt, one button at a time. When you take it off, you notice a lot of scarring on his body. Some look like past bullet wounds, knife wounds, and burn scars.

Bob: "yeah, I-I know..." He says as he turns his head, looking away.

Y/N: "It's okay. I don't mind this at all."

Bob: "Really?" He says as he looks back at you.

Y/N: "To be honest, I find it quite attractive." You say as you give him a comforting kiss on the cheek. He smiles in relief.

Y/N: "We can stop at any time, by the way."

Bob: "I'm good.. you can keep g-going."

You continue to undress him. Next, you unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants and underwear.

Y/N: "Woah..."

Bob: "What is it?"

Y/N: "You're huge..."

Bob: "Heh.. yeah.." He says, giving a timid smile.

Y/N: "So, you ready to get started?"

Bob: "Y-yes."

His dick is semi-hard. He's definitely gotten excited from all the passionate kissing you guys have been doing. You pull some lube from your nightstand and put it on your hands. You pick up his cock, massaging it gently. He lets out a small moan and then quickly covers his mouth in embarrassment.

Y/N: "Aw! don't be afraid to get too loud or noisy. That's the best part~."

Bob: "Oh, okay.."

You continue to stroke your hand up and down, slowly picking up more speed, making his dick rock hard. He feels really good. His breathing gets deeper, and his moaning gets a little bit louder the faster you go. Afterward, you put his cock in your mouth, going back and forth. When you do, he whimpers and moans a little bit more. You do your best to put the whole thing into your mouth. However, it's just a little bit too big. So, you decide to stroke the base with your hand and put as much as possible in your mouth without choking. You do this for a while before stopping. Bob looks a bit disappointed and concerned.

Bob: "W-why'd you stop?"

Y/N: "Needy, aren't we? I can't let you finish without you letting me have a turn."

Bob: "O-oh."

You lay back down in bed. Your vulva is hot, wet, and pulsating. Bob gently puts two fingers down inside your vaginal canal and softly rubs the inside, trying to find the g-spot.

Y/N: "Go up just a bit higher."

Bob: "O-okay."

When he does, you let out a quiet moan. You feel amazing. He continues, gradually going faster and faster. After a couple of minutes, he goes down and starts eating you out, softly licking your clit. You let out a loud moan as you grab onto the bedsheets behind you. Bob looks up for a moment and feels passionate about pleasuring you. This motivates him to go a little faster.

Y/N: "O-okay, that's enough." Bob sits up and looks at you.

Bob: "You okay?" He says in a sweet and concerned voice

Y/N: "Everything's perfect. I just need you inside me... now."

You get a condom from your nightstand and toss it to him. He quickly puts it on and immediately goes on top of you. He was waiting for you to say those words. It seems he needs you just as much as you need him. You spread your lips apart for him to enter. Cautiously he does, being very careful so as not to harm you. His dick is big, but not big enough for it to hurt, right? You feel him slowly going inside you. At first, it feels a little uncomfortable, but as soon as you re-adjust yourself, it feels incredible.

Y/N: "Alright... I'm ready."

He starts slow, going in and out. You can't help but let out a couple of soft moans. Shortly, he gradually goes faster and harder. You grab onto the bedsheets as the pleasure intensifies. Soon, the bed starts to squeak and shake, and your moaning gets even louder. You feel yourself getting lost in him. Nothing else seems to matter other than right now. The pleasure starts to get more intense; it's almost unbearable. You need to cum, now. You move your hand down and start rubbing your clit with two fingers. You're so close. You can feel it.

Y/N: "B-bite my neck, p-please." You say in the heat of the moment. Bob doesn't question this and bites the base of your neck next to your shoulder, hard, but not too hard to be painful. You let out an intense moan and wrapped your legs around his body.