Chapter 8A: Forklift Certified 🔫💀

[I'ma have a lot of fun with this request]

It's a Saturday morning, and you were peacefully sleeping in

It's a Saturday morning, and you were peacefully sleeping in. You were all relaxed in your lovely and comfy bed. Until all of a sudden, you heard the home depot theme song. At first, you thought it was just a loud ad on the TV downstairs. You tried to ignore it, but the ad just kept going. Irritated, you walk to the top of the stairs and yell down at Bob to turn down the TV.

Y/N: "Bob! Turn down the TV. It's too loud." You said, but as you looked down the stairs, a giant forklift appeared in the middle of your tiny living room.

You glanced down at Bob, confused as he sat in the driver's seat of this forklift. Where did he even get this from? How did he even manage to get it through the house? Why was it even here?

Y/N: "Why.... why is there a forklift in the living room?? How did you even get it in-"

Bob: "Sorry honey, but I am now forklift certified." he says, interrupting you.

Y/N: "You're what?" You asked. It's hard to hear his voice over the home depot theme song and the forklift engine.

Bob: "I SAID, I'M FORKLIFT CERTIFIED."

Y/N: "YOU'RE WHAT???"

Bob: "I SAID I'M-" He stops and shuts off the engine.

Bob: "I said I'm forklift certified!"

Y/N: "That's great and all, but could you tone it down a little? It's too early for this..."
Bob: "It's 11 am..."

Y/N: "My point exactly, and could you turn off that home depot theme song? It's driving me crazy."

Bob: "I can't..."

Y/N: "Why not?"

Bob: "I'm not sure where it's coming from..." You let out a defeated sigh. It looks like you aren't going to sleep in as much as you'd hoped.

Y/N: "Alright, let me go down and help you."

You walk down the stairs, go near the forklift, and start looking where the home depot theme song is coming from.

Y/N: "How did you even manage to get this in here? Where did you get this from???"

Bob: "I'm not sure... it just kind of appeared here after when I got my forklift certificate in the mail.."

Y/N: "So you're saying that this is a magic forklift??"

Bob: "Yes...."

Y/N: "Bob, quit joking around. Is this a prank? Is Jack helping you do this??"

Bob: "I'm not joking!"

Y/N: "So do we have a breaking and entering, forklift leaving, person on the loose??"

Bob: "Maybe! You could never know with these kinds of things..."

Y/N: "Bob, I love you, but we need to get this thing out of here before it starts leaking oil onto the carpet."

Bob: "How???"

Y/N: "good question..."