Chapter 8B: Weathering Hearts Part 2 🔫💕

[This is a continuation of a one-shot/request that I made. I really like the idea of meeting Bob before all the demon stuff. Anyways, happy thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy the meal that I've prepared lolol.]

You awoke in an unfamiliar environment with the sun barely rising. 'What happened last night??' you thought to yourself. You look around and realize that you're still in the diner. 'Holy shit... last night was real?!' you said in your mind. 'Wait... then that would mean.' You had a sudden realization. Last night, you finally confessed how you felt about Bob, and... he likes you too! You get a rush of different thoughts and feelings until you notice a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Bob must be making breakfast! You walk over, and Bob sees that you're awake. 

Bob: "Good morning!" He says with a cheery smile. 

Y/N: "Good morning..." you said, still kind of groggy. 

Bob: "Oh, how are you doing by the way? I know last night was uh... pretty rough." 

Y/N: "I'm doing a lot better now, thanks..." 

Bob: "That's good! Breakfast should be ready in about 5 minutes."

Y/N: "It smells really good. I can't wait." 

Bob finishes making breakfast and places it down on the counter. You sit up on the stool and start eating your meal. 

Bob: "Looks like I'm gonna have to close up shop for a couple of days until I can replace that window."

Y/N: "Oh yeah. Luckily nothing else was broken." 

Bob: "Thankfully. I think what's gonna take the longest time is just cutting up and moving that tree outta the way." 

Y/N: "Probably." 

As you guys were talking, Bob noticed a delivery truck pulling into the parking lot.

Bob: "Shoot. That's today? Of course, they always pick the worst times to deliver."

Y/N: "What's wrong?" 

Bob: "Nothing, I just need to bring in a bunch of packages. This may take a minute. I'll be right back." 

Bob walks around the counter and heads out the front door. The delivery truck driver hands him some packages to carry, and they look heavy. As Bob goes back and forth from the kitchen to the truck, you notice how strong he really is. He's able to carry around 2-3 boxes at a time! As he brings in more packages, he starts to sweat and breathe heavier. You can't help but stare. He brings in the last box and wipes the sweat from his brow. 

Bob: "Phew, that was a lot... How was your breakfast?"

Y/N: "I-It was good..." You say, continuing to stare at his chest and arms.

Bob: "Good... you seem distracted by something." Hearing him say this, you snap back to reality and look back up at his face. 

Y/N: "O-oh!! I-it's nothing." You replied flusteredly as your cheeks flushed. 

Bob: "Are you sure?" He says with a smirk. 

Y/N: "Y-yeah, I was just daydreaming about stuff, you know me, hahaha." You said, giving an awkward smile. You try to keep looking away from Bob, but your eyes just keep gravitating back to his chest.

Bob: "Oh yeah? Whatcha daydreaming about?" He questions as he leans in closer to you. You feel your face burning hot. 

Y/N: "I-I-I.... U-uhm." You feel your heart pounding in your chest, but Bob lets out a chuckle before you can answer. 

Bob: "You're adorable, you know that?"

Y/N: "T-thanks..." Bob leans down on the counter, resting his chin on his hand.