Chapter 9: Unmasked Memories 🔫📚💕💔💀

[Alrighty, I'm gonna write two requests in one because I thought it would make things more interesting, lol

[Alrighty, I'm gonna write two requests in one because I thought it would make things more interesting, lol. This will relate to the main storyline I've written, except it'll be a year later. Summary's at chapter 6 if you need a refresher.]

[Update: I didn't expect the story to go the way it did after writing this. Uhhhhh, it may not be what you were expecting, but enjoy, lol. (why do I gotta do everything lore based lmao)]

You're upstairs lying down on your bed. The sky outside is a beautiful orange, pink and purple color as the sun sets. You're talking to an old friend on the phone. You haven't seen each other in forever! It's great to hear their voice again. You guys talk for a while before they bring up a question. 

Friend: "Okay, So, Me and a couple of other besties are hosting a really cool costume party this weekend! I'm inviting pretty much everyone in the whole town, and I was wondering if you could come!"

Y/N: "That sounds like fun! When and where are you hosting it?"

Friend: "Saturday, 7:00 P.M., at my place. Do you think you'll be there?"

Y/N: "Of course! I love costume parties. Are there any specific themes?"

Friend: "Oh yeah! The theme is going to be 'Role Reversal.' Which can be interpreted in any way that you want."

Y/N: "Interesting! That sounds like a cool theme."

Friend: "Yeah, I came up with it myself! Anyways I gotta go. I'll see you at the party this weekend!"

Y/N: "See ya!" 

You hang up the phone and go downstairs to talk to Bob. 

Y/N: "I just got off the phone with a friend of mine. They're hosting a costume party this weekend! Do you want to come?" 

At first, he looks excited to go, but after thinking for a moment, a concerned expression goes across his face. 

Bob: "Uh... Who all is going to this party?"

Y/N: "Pretty much the whole town!"

Bob: "Er uh... I dunno about this..."

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

Bob: "I'd love to go, but I'm not sure if people are ready to see me just yet."

Y/N: "It's been a whole year since all of that went down, and everyone still thinks you're dead."

Bob: "I know, but..."

Y/N: "I know you're afraid, but I can't stand to see you here all cooped up like this. I don't think you can stand it any longer, either."

Bob: "You're right... but what if I get recognized? What do I do then?"

Y/N: "It's going to be okay. I'll just make sure that your costume will have a mask. If anything bad happens, we could always leave at any time."

Bob: "Okay... What will the theme be?"

Y/N: "Role Reversal!"

Bob: "Oh, cool. What role would I reverse into though??"

Y/N: "I think I have something in mind, hehe." You get a mischievous look on your face. 

Bob: "I feel like I should be concerned." 

Y/N: "Heheheh, stay right here. I need to go get something." 

You go upstairs and get a tape measure from your dresser. You come back down to measure Bob.

Bob: "Oh dear..."

Y/N: "Lift up your arms. I need to make a couple of measurements." 

You get Bob's measurements and write them down. 

Y/N: "Alrighty, I'm gonna make a trip to the store real quick."

Bob: "Wait, where are you going?"

Y/N: "It's a surprise, hehehe. Bye, I won't take too long!"

Bob: "Okay, bye!" 

You go to the Halloween store and look around. There are so many different options to pick from! You walk around until something catches your eye. An extravagant, pretty pink princess dress hangs down from the wall with an adorable kitty mask beside it.