The norman tale

Norman: I have a mind to tell mister drew about this I really do...

I asked him what was up and he told me about the machine.

   We got to talking about how Mr Drew was a charmer and how people weren't realizing what was so obviously wrong.

    I was all "maybe you should get out of the studio?"

And norman was all "ah but I have nowhere to go"

And since I didn't work in the studio, I told him that I'd find contacts to help him and I thought I'd be able to leave it at that.

   (He keeps calling me chief and idk how I feel about it)

   Nope cause something had to be done.

   We made a plan with Wally to destroy the machine which was essentially me making sure that nobody came looking for us and Norman causing the machine to go boom.

   It goes better than expected; however we have two guards after us. After getting through the ventilation system and getting out of the studio, we continued running through New York.

   But a cop car came! Yay....we took to the sewers to make sure we stayed out of sight before going to the harbor.

    It's almost suspicious how easy it was to get away but I'm not complaining.

   But we rowed all the way to Philadelphia, got a train ticket to New York City, got on a boat, and now we're settling in Paris.

    And because there's not enough twists he confessed to me

    But in all honesty it's really sweet and idk why he'd think at this point I'd turn him down bc throughout everything I'd say things like "I'm with you to the end" which yeah low key quoting Steve and Bucky.

    Do you want to see me write a short based on that?