The dress

Gerard had been pacing the hotel room for a full 30 mins, she was worried he was going to wear away the carpet at this point. He had seemed nervous since they checked in but reassured her he was fine. She wasn't buying it though.

'So are you going to tell me what your worried about or am I going to have to pay the hotel for new carpet?' She said as he walked past the bed she was sitting on for the hundredth time.

He stopped and looked up through his long hair at her, she could tell he was contemplating whether to say anything or not. After a few moments he came and sat next to her on the bed, his hands resting in his lap.

'Ok, right well....I got a new costume for tonight's show. I'm excited to wear it but I'm not sure how it will go down with the crowd" He looked back up at her brushing his hair from his face with his palm.

'Gee you dress up all the time, if I'm honest I'd be disappointed if it wasn't a showstopper" She laughed leaning towards him and nudging him teasingly.

'This one's a bit different to what I've worn before"

"Oh, well wanna tell me about it or better yet show me? Come on what can it be that's got you so nervous?"

He sighed and stood up. He turned to face her and gave a nervous smile before going over to his bag and pulling out a clothing bag.

"Right I'll try it on, but your reaction is going set the tone for whether I wear it not" He said raising his eyebrows at her.

"No pressure then" She laughed in reply. She hadn't seen him this nervous for a long time. Since the first reunion show in fact.

She waited patiently as he went into the bathroom and locked the door to get changed. He wasn't normally one for locked doors this must really be a showstopper and he knew she wouldn't resist sneaking a look while he was getting changed.

She picked up her phone and started scrolling through apps aimlessly while she waited. Ten minutes had already passed and she wondered if he had changed his mind.

"You OK in there Gee?" She called through.

"Yeah, I'm good. Are you ready? I'm coming out now"

She heard the lock turn slowly and it felt like an eternity before the door slowly opened. He stepped out nervously but staring right at her trying to gauge her reaction.

"Holy fuck Gee" She said staring at him. He had a short green cheerleader dress on with bare legs and white trainers. He looked phenomenal.

"Is it too much, I mean I don't think it would be the biggest suprise but....."

"I mean I'm pissed off now Gee" She said with a straight face.

"What?" He asked instantly worried.

"Well for one, your legs look better than mine, and two how creased that's going to get in two minutes time when I throw you on that bed."

"That good eh?" He smiled and did a little twirl.

"That good. I think we may need to give it a test run.....but the dress stays on the whole time" She smiled walking closer to him.

"I have to wear this later. It's custom made we can't mess it up" He tried to protest until her hand started running it's way along his chest and down over his hips.

"I've never been with a cheerleader before" She whispered her lips finding his neck.

"We are incredibly flexible" He laughed before a low moan escaped his lips as she took a small bite of his skin.

"I think we may see more of this dress than just tonight...." She said as she pulled him towards the bed before pushing him down so he landed on his back.

"Well I wish I had known sooner about this, if it got this reaction"

She climbed on top of him, her legs either side of his hips pinning his wrists down with her hands.

"I didn't know either Gee, your always suprising me" She smiled before her lips met his hungrily.

Tonight would be great, seeing him preform in the dress knowing what they had done before the show.