7. Caught

Author's note. (Don't worry.. bahut chota sa note hai.. shayad)

Well..sachi batau? Mene ye book ese hi start kardi thi..mere mind me koi plot nahi tha..🥲 baaki aaj tak ki sab ff ka mujhe idea hota tha ki kya story hogi but iska mujhe ghanta ni pata😂 toh agar mene kuch illogical ya bakwaas likh dia ho toh apni chhoti ya badi behen samajh ke maaf kar dena..ya army samjh kar hi kar dena.

Bas itna hai tumse kehnaaaa......

Back to the story.

So it's been 3 hours since yn and jk are playing that addictive game.

Jk- come on...!!

Yn- .....

Jk- kill that man...!!

Yn- .....

Jk- why aren't you moving?

And suddenly, he feels some weight on his shoulder and yes...yn was sleeping there.

Jk's mind- ohh..so she slept. I should take her to her room.

He checks the time on the wall clock and it was 5.08 am already.

Jk's mind- ohh no... I can't take her outside... Jin hyung must be in the kitchen. I don't wanna listen his rap in the morning..!! He will scold me for playing games instead of sleeping at night.

He again looks at yn.

Jk- but...she...

He tries to move but yn achanak se uth jaati hai.

Jk- oh no..m sorry..

Yn- kya hua..

Jk- what?

Yn- ohh..what are you doing in my room?

Jk- it's my room and we were playing game.

Yn- ohh yeah...(she comes back to her senses.)

Yn- well... I should go now.

Jk- wait.

Yn- why?

Jk- jin hyung is outside.

Yn- so?

Jk- ahh...

Yn- ohh...so u think that it might look weird if he will see me coming out of ur room?

Jk- ohh no no....he knows me well that I can't do anything wrong.. actually, he will scold me for playing games till late.

Yn- ohh...well, even I am not in a mood to listen his rap again.

They both chuckle.

Yn- so?

Jk- so...stay here for sometime. He will go outside after an hour to collect newspaper.

Yn- oh..ohk.

And fir jk couch par se utar jaata hai and neeche floor par beth jata hai. Abhi bhi 1 ghanta hone me 25 minutes hai.

Yn aankhe band krke bethi hai. But suddenly, she feels something heavy on her lap.

She opens her eyes and finds Jungkook sleeping while keeping his head on her lap.

She chuckles and looks at his cutest baby face.

(Damn..she is so lucky...!! She got to see him sleeping like a baby in reality.😭)

She caresses his hairs and just keeps on smiling.

Yn's pov- aww...he looks like a baby. He must be tired...he played games for whole night. I wonder that how will he manage to stay awake for whole day.