10. Friends?

Yes...yess...m giving double updates...!! Mene ise edit nhi kia toh typos ignore karna..!! 😬

In yn's room.

Jk keeps her on the bed and says,"she is too heavy.."

He was about to go but he stops there for a moment and looks at her face.

Jk- uhmm...she just looks like grown ups but from inside she is still a kid. Infact she sleeps like babies too..look at her innocent face.

(Even jk looks like a grown up man but dil toh bacha hai ji...🥺)

He smiles. He sits near her and removes the hairs which were falling on her face. He keeps on looking at her. Suddenly, Yn opens her eyes. Pakda gya Jungkook. Wo fatafat khada ho jaata hai wapas.

Yn- you..

Jk- uhm.. I just came here to drop you...as u were sleeping..

Yn immediately sits on the bed and says,"but...we were watching movie..!! And how did I came here???"

Jk- ahh...u slept while watching the movie and the movie is already over. I brought you here. Well, I guess that u slept intentionally as you were scared to watch that movie.

Yn- what..!! Hey.. I wasn't scared...!! How many times I have to tell you..?? Infact, I watched many scenes... before sleeping..!! I didn't screamed even in a single scene..!!

Jk- ahh...come on..

He rolls his eyes.

Yn- where is koyal?

And jk use btata hai.

Jk- ohk...m so sleepy rn... I should go to Jin hyung...so that koyal can come here...

He was about to turn but yn holds his hand.

Jk- wha..what?

Yn- uhm.. (she looks down.)

Jk- say..

Yn- can you stay here?

Jk- what?? (Shocked)

Yn- uhm..until koyal comes...

Jk- are you scared?

Yn again looks at the other side.

Jk- say..

Yn- you will laugh at me..!!

Jk- ahh.. I won't..!! Just say..

Yn- uhm...yeah... I wasn't scared while watching the movie but now that scene and that kid's face is revolving around my head...

Jk- uhm..okay...but I can go and ask koyal to come here...

Yn- no..no...!!

Jk- why??

Yn- I don't wanna stay alone here...not even for a while.

Jk- so u also come with me...

Yn- do you have any problem in staying with me or you think that I am a ghost who will eat you..!! (Shouts)

Jk- ahh..no..!!

Yn- ok..if you wanna go..then go..!!

Jk- ohk ohk..sorry. I'll wait here only.

Yn- yes..!!

In Jin's room.

Koyal- ohk..bye.. good night then.

When koyal was about to go back, Jin held her hand and stopped her.

Jin- wait.

Koyal- are you ok?