31. Plan

Yn- Jungkook...!!!

Jk- well... I am not lying....she is pretty...infact her daughter is also very pretty and cute.

Yn- just stay quiet...wh..what...wait...her daughter??

Jk- yes...her daughter. She is an army. I met her many times before. Today she couldn't come to attend our concert...so she wanted to talk to me on a video call. So.. I was.. talking to her.

Yn- 👀👀👀

Yn- so it was her daughter on the phone?

Jk- yes....that was 6 years old kid. She is my fan.

Yn- oh no... I...

Jk- you thought that I was....hahahaa....well..let me tell you that she has a husband too.

Yn- Jungkook..stop it... I am already  so embarassed.

Jk- well..one more thing my jeko girlfriend....A, C and D are married too.

Yn-👁️👄👁️

Jk- yes...baby.

Yn immediately covers her face.

Jk- come on...why are you covering ur face?

Yn- ....

Jk- you know that it felt so good to hear that you were jealous.

He removes her hands and says,"Look at me.."

Yn- hmm.

She looks at him.

Yn- sorr....(before she could speak..Jungkook gives a peck on her lips.)

Jk- Sorry is not allowed.

Yn- oh...yeah.

Jk- well tried...

Yn- what?

Jk- Even you made me jealous by talking to Yongsin.

Yn- so you were jealous? (Pouts)

Jk- ofcourse...why would I like it if my girl will give more importance to someone else...

Yn- That means.. I won too.

Jk- it wasn't any game.

Yn- but still. I wanted to make you jelly jelly.

Jk- yeah... (Rolls his eyes.)

Yn- ohh god..!!

Jk- what?

Yn- you are not even ready..!! You have live performance in sometime..!!! Come on...!!

Jk- ohh god. Yes.. let's go.

And fir yn apne Jungkook ko ready hone me help karti hai...or live performance khatam ho jaata hai.

Okay so next day sab rest kr rhe hai...kal bahut kaam tha isliye yn or koyal ko bhi aaj chhuti mili hai.

Tae- Koyal...!! Please help meee...

Koyal- Tae...yes...we will...but atleast let me think.

Yn- yaa bro...tu hi soch coz mera toh dimag chal nhi raha.

Koyal- tera kabhi chalta bhi hai?

Yn- me na itne ache ideas de sakti hu setting karne ke...yaad nhi Aman or uski wo Jaya...Sumit or Akriti...or Anmol or uski wo anmoli...kya naam tha uska muskan...un sabko mene hi set kia hai..!!

(Ye love guru hai kya..!? 🙂)

Koyal- haan lekin khud se kabhi apne liye koi set nhi hua tha tere se..!!